Countdown until Lockdown!

Lambourne

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Rodders, you're gonna drive yourself crazy if you keep up that detailed countdown .. I can just imagine you sitting in the hotel, a few minutes before .. just mumbling away to yourself ..

"5 minutes 2 seconds 1 millisecond .." .. rocking back and forth :lol:

Hey people!! It´s almost time!! Excited? I remember the last week before Eclipse, I was SO excited and counting the hours!

Wish I could join you at Lockdown too :D it´s a pity to live that far away.

Have a great time for me! I´m sure it will be awesome :unsure:

Edited by KarenRoss

will do, shame you cant come. u'll see all our pictues though!!!

Yeah, and the envy will kill me! :D I will see them anyway, it will be

as if I was there in some way. Hopefully I will be able to save money and go to Lockdown 2 next year :)

Someone bring me something Sawyerish please!! LOL :unsure:

Ohhh someone who has Paypal and doesn´t mind bringing me a few Sawyerish things from Lockdown? (payment sent first of course)

Although I´m gonna be even more broke then, lol

Wish Showmasters or any dealers could post what they will be bringing so I could see what I want, I´m sure there will be a lot of photos but anything else would be interesting to see on advance

Oh, sorry for the offtopic, should we (the ones who won´t be able to go) start a Shopping basket thread? lol

Edited by KarenRoss

if you give me an idea of what you sorta stuff to look for, you can send me the money and i can get stuff for you, or might want to ask someone you no a little better. but i can do get stuff if wanted

Hey, thank you :) I will think about it, do you have an email or messenger address so we can talk? That way I won´t post any more offtopic things here, I think people will appreciate it, lol

My email addresses are on my signature, you can add me if or contact me if you want (the hotmail one is the address I use more often).

Thanks! and sorry again for the offtopic.

if you give me an idea of what you sorta stuff to look for, you can send me the money and i can get stuff for you, or might want to ask someone you no a little better. but i can do get stuff if wanted

Hey, thank you :) I will think about it, do you have an email or messenger address so we can talk? That way I won´t post any more offtopic things here, I think people will appreciate it, lol

My email addresses are on my signature, you can add me if or contact me if you want (the hotmail one is the address I use more often).

Thanks! and sorry again for the offtopic.

Perhaps someone could take a photo of the product with a phone, and send you the pix via MMS before to buy it, and you could tell if you like it :blush:

Countdown : 10 days 5 hours and 24 minutes (or a little more, because a convention without a little delay is not a convention ! :thumbup: )