Countdown until Lockdown!

Lambourne

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm told that all the time. i'm extremely weird. i found out the other day that 42% of giraffe deaths are caused by lightning strikes. bet you didnt know that

Oh my God!!! Those poor Giraffe's :thumbup: !!!!!!

Is that true? Because if it is I'm extremely depressed now.

dunno...

i got this book the other day called '14 Zebra'. its full of interesting facts. heres another one a bit more lost related.

At any one time, there are approximatley 7 people in the world stranded on desert islands

LOL That's so cool yet at the same time so pointless.

now flicking through it again, i've just found some more funny facts.

by the year 2052, the North American Road Runner, which has been seen obaying stop signs and traffic lights, will know 98% of the highway code

Brid poo, excreted from an altitude in excess of 400ft would kill a man on the ground instantly.

A person who has lived and worked in central London for 11 months will appear in over 17 Japanese family photo albums.

Edited by Rodders

now flicking through it again, i've just found some more funny facts.

by the year 2052, the North American Road Runner, which has been seen obaying stop signs and traffic lights, will know 98% of the highway code

Brid poo, excreted from an altitude in excess of 400ft would kill a man on the ground instantly.

A person who has lived and worked in central London for 11 months will appear in over 17 Japanese family photo albums.

That last one is the best by far, but it's also slightly scary.