We want Craig Parker (Haldir)

naurarwen_fangorn

Wassup yall? I think we shouuld have Craig Parker coming to C5, he's been to belgium, london, new zealand but he won't come to Milton Keynes, so here starts the petition. All those of you who want him to come start here.

I want Haldir, he's good looking, etc etc and he's a great actor.

So showmasters please bring him to C5 :(

:( Craig Parker's in london this weekend! along with Billy Boyd!!!!

And Buffy and Angel stars!!

And yes I will be there!!!!

:rolleyes:

I'm skipping work to go and meet them :D Actually a bad idea cuz I've just had 2 days off with the flu (yes I got it as well) and I'm already in alot of trouble because of it. If the're angry when I really am sick (and phone me in the night to shout at me about it *you suck, Matt*) just wait untill sunday!

Sorry that was off topic, but work has made me so uphappy.

Yay I'm going to meet Haldir and Pippin (again) :P:D:D:P

See you there if you're going. I'm Lara Croft's friend! Hope it's easy to find :(

Edited by fox mulder

Your not supposed to say that Claire, I hate you...I wanna go...

Aw sorry. I'll take lots of photos for you ;) . Does that help? Anyway you'll be meeting him at C5 (right, show masters?! :D )

And I can see meself getting the sack over this. He's worth it though :rolleyes:

Just to let you know i've edited a couple of posts because we do not want advertising/mentioning of other shows on this board, thank you. Just so you know for future reference, you're not in trouble but if you can refrain mentioning other shows by name, that would be great. Thanks again.

Fox