Hello Brent!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi again. Thanks for your welcomes. naruarwen_fangorn, faramirs_first_kiss, and hobbitlover – you guys looked great at C4. Big up’s to ya. (Adopted dad, though? … it’d be an honour).

Yay I got an adopted daddy. WOHOO! THANK YOU BRENT. LOVE YOU LOADS.

Oh yeah I work in the college library now but I'm not very pleased because they don't have Lord of the Rings The Two Towers, Return of the King or the Simarillion (or however you spell it) so I have ordered them to get some by pain of being thrown into Mount Doom.

Sorry it took me so long to post I've been swamped with college work

Awww bless, that's kawaii! So nice of ya Brent ;) I wouldn't mind Vig being my adopted daddy :D:lol:

Busy work in the library Brent? Don't tire urself out too much, wouldn't want u keeling over from exhaustion ;):D

Take care!

Halo

Awww bless, that's kawaii! So nice of ya Brent ;) I wouldn't mind Vig being my adopted daddy :D:lol:

Busy work in the library Brent? Don't tire urself out too much, wouldn't want u keeling over from exhaustion ;):D

Take care!

Halo

Like Halo Son said don't tire yourself out. I can't believe you work at a library just like I could believe Jason Secto (Orophin) was an art teacher. I was like 'wow!'

ok I'm being serious someone better tell me why everyone keeps going on about a library? WHO HAS A BLOODY LIBRARY (excuse my French)!!!!! i feel so isolated lol. Plus I really have no clue who Brent is but if he's posting on the forum then he's a friend of mine.....lol

WHO WANTS CHOCOLATE?

Hi again. Thanks for your welcomes. naruarwen_fangorn, faramirs_first_kiss, and hobbitlover – you guys looked great at C4. Big up’s to ya. (Adopted dad, though? … it’d be an honour).

I had a great time at C4 – not at all used to this kind of thing but it has been a real experience. Didn't know there were so many passionate Rings fans everywhere.

Back in New Zealand, now, where it’s freeeezing (though the library’s warm).

Anyway, thanks again.

brent

Ah, there you are Brent!

Hope the library has warmed up if you are going to use it again! :wacko:

Missed meeting you at C4, but Yeltz-lass and I thought you were so witty at the pre-screening talks on the Sunday for "Two Towers", we want Showmasters to bring you back for C5 or C6! :P

That's so typically me. I've been concentrating on the C5 thread and missed this thread completely. Brent, you made a real impression on us and I said somewhere else (in the C5 thread) before that not getting your autograph and meeting you was the one thing I really regretted about C4. Next time you venture out of the library and come and visit these parts (Collectormania 5, hint, hint) I am so going to grab you, get an autograph and if I really feel brave, get a picture taken with you. :lol:

LOL