Astronauts

Kiwi 7

Hi Kiwi,

Well what can i say but hurrah for listening to my earlier post for having a moonwalkers theme,well two-thirds anyway,maybe Charlie Duke may still be admitted but either way i think we are damn lucky to have 4 moonwalkers grace us with there company,that is not a easy task and thank you Dave and Garry, :o .

And here`s an idea but i would love to hear of any additional astronauts especially those who have been flown on the Shuttle !!!

Cheers,

Alex,:D .

Hi Kiwi,hi Alex,

astronaut Charlie Duke again at the Autographica would be great.But at my last meeting with Charlie on Autographica 8 in June 2006,I asked him,if he want to visit Germany sometimes again (I met him in Germany in 2002).Charlie told me, he want to reduce his appearances.But I hope he change his mind and will come in October.

Garry,Dave,have you planned a special stop with Gene Cernan at the Science Museum in London to visit his Apollo 10 capsule ? I think a good opportunity to promote for Autographica.

Best

Helmut

Hi Kiwi,

Well what can i say but hurrah for listening to my earlier post for having a moonwalkers theme,well two-thirds anyway,maybe Charlie Duke may still be admitted but either way i think we are damn lucky to have 4 moonwalkers grace us with there company,that is not a easy task and thank you Dave and Garry, :YAHOO: .

And here`s an idea but i would love to hear of any additional astronauts especially those who have been flown on the Shuttle !!!

Cheers,

Alex,:pyth: .

• 1 month later...

Well the list from Spacefest 2007 would be good especially Dave Scott

Then add John Young ( Gemini - Apollo - Space Shuttle ) and Harrison Schmidt

plus the dream team of Neil Armstrong and Michael Collins

Oh well there's always next year :D

Like the idea but we can all live in hope just Schmidt and Young would be an acheivement