Guest Suggestions...

Charisma

Sorry to disappoint you, but Mr Muggles is really busy and his fee is too high for a small event like this, but as he's the real star of the show he can get away with charging it.

I just hope his huge fee doesn't mean they can't afford the budget to cast him in Season 2. :huh:

Oh .... so disappointed :(:huh:

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

It's only down for a 13 episode pickup right now, so that'd be finished shooting by that time I'm sure - depends how successful it is, and if they get more episodes. If they get a full season then yeah there'd be problems probably!

It's only down for a 13 episode pickup right now, so that'd be finished shooting by that time I'm sure - depends how successful it is, and if they get more episodes. If they get a full season then yeah there'd be problems probably!

Well, from a very reliable source, it seems that the shooting of the show will be finished around end of

march/beginning of April, so that will probably conflict with Eclipse.

The pilot hasn't been aired yet apparently, so how do you know that the show is good ?

There are pre-air pilots of a lot of the new shows floating around online right now. These are the ones the networks use to decide whether to pick up the show for a full season - and decide what they/the producers want to change. A lot will be reshot in places and some parts recast before they start to air in the autumn - in fact, Missy Peregrym isn't in the pilot of Reaper that's online at the moment. That part is played by Nikki Reed (shame, I loved Reed in the role and it would free Missy up for more Heroes, but never mind!).

So far I've seen Pushing Daisies (loved it), Reaper (loved it), Chuck (loved it), the Bionic Woman (not so much) and the Sarah Connor Chronicles (was a bit m'eh about it).

Edited by SerbianJanet

From events I've been to before, there always seems to be one actor/actress who appears to be the one who makes events go smoothly and help the 'con virgins' amoungst the guests to settle in (In the case of Nathan Fillion, he does this by mercillesly picking on the shy guests :pyth: ) For this reason, I'd like Greg Grunberg to be amongst the guests. He's a con veteran and he seems like a really nice bloke too.

I'd love Masi to be invited, I think he could bring as much energy to an event, as he does to the show. I'd be most surprised if Showmasters/Massive didn't at least try to get him, but of course it's down to him and his work commitments (don't forget, acting is his hobby, he also works for ILM!) The third main cast guest I'd like to see would be Sendhil Ramamurthy, because I think he'd make an interesting guest.

If they also invite any of the supporting cast/crew, then I second the vote to invite Tim Kring. I think the insight he could give into the show would be incredible.

There are pre-air pilots of a lot of the new shows floating around online right now. These are the ones the networks use to decide whether to pick up the show for a full season - and decide what they/the producers want to change. A lot will be reshot in places and some parts recast before they start to air in the autumn - in fact, Missy Peregrym isn't in the pilot of Reaper that's online at the moment. That part is played by Nikki Reed (shame, I loved Reed in the role and it would free Missy up for more Heroes, but never mind!).

So far I've seen Pushing Daisies (loved it), Reaper (loved it), Chuck (loved it), the Bionic Woman (not so much) and the Sarah Connor Chronicles (was a bit m'eh about it).

Hey, thanks for the explanation. I wasn't aware of that. So, where can you see those pilots and vote for them ?

So you mean you have seen the pilot of Reaper but with a different actress that you liked and now she has been recast by Missy ? Does this mean the show hasn't been picked up yet ? Bionic Woman and Sarah Connor's chronicles have been picked up so maybe Reaper as well ?

Hey, thanks for the explanation. I wasn't aware of that. So, where can you see those pilots and vote for them ?

So you mean you have seen the pilot of Reaper but with a different actress that you liked and now she has been recast by Missy ? Does this mean the show hasn't been picked up yet ? Bionic Woman and Sarah Connor's chronicles have been picked up so maybe Reaper as well ?

They're 'leaked' pilots, so nothing official. You can't vote for it or anything. Reaper's already been picked up by CW and will start airing September 25. They just recasted that character, that happens quite often.

Yeah, the original Reaper pilot had Nikki Reed in one of the roles, and they picked up the show from than "unaired" pilot. Now they're recasting (they're recasting the sister in Bionic Woman, too) and reshooting parts with Missy in the part, and she'll continue for the rest of the season too. So now the show has been picked up, when the first episode actually airs on TV in September (thanks for the exact date Zarina! I wasn't sure!) it will have Missy instead of Nikki Reed.

I found the pilot on torrent sites but as Zarina said, they're "leaked", and so I don't want to link to where they are on here.

• Moderators

Vaguely on topic, the Heroes unaired extended pilot was leaked online before it started in a similar way, and I remember watching that :YAHOO: I'm sure it's on the DVD now. At the time I didn't realise it was different from the 'aired' version so I don't think I ever bothered watching the proper first ep!

I've seen a fair few new pilots: Bionic Woman, Chuck, Lipstick Jungle, Cavemen, Pushing Daisies, Cane, The Big Bang Theory, The Sarah Connor Chronicles, Reaper and Aliens In America.

Think that's it :lol:

• Moderators

It was pretty much what I expected it to be from watching the trailer! Definitely doesn't differ from it much .. silly geeky humour really, not overly clever, but I did laugh a few times. Depends how easily amused you are? lol

There cannot be a Zach Quinto without his Momo Sendhil. It would be so great to see him.

Coming all the way from Germany for this one, and I so hope Sendhil will attend. :dance:

Remember, Mylar/Sylindar makes fangirls squeal. :D