Less than 4 months!

veasse

As the topic states...

Getting excited as surely there should be an announcement soon... Stunties and non main cast would be a great start if top names cant confirm just yet!

Waits.....

Veasse xx

*sits down next to Veasse and super_princess with a 5ltr bottle of diet coke and a crate of popcorn (which is offered around btw) because it seems it might all be needed before we hear anything*

• Showmasters Admin

I can assure you guys that SM are thinking about this event and are sorting out activities and guests.

As always they don't want to announce anything until it's finalised.

Please trust me that the lack of announcements on here does not mean they are not sorting things out in the back ground.

I believe you Stuart, and I don't think for one second that SMs are overlooking this show. But it's the age old dilemma - as time goes on, travel options become more restricted and more expensive - we need something concrete to help us commit.

Also, given that this bad boy clashes with the Midlands' finest, and I plan to do one day at each, subject to guests, I too am getting impatient .....

I believe you too Stuart, but to have only made one single announcement of any kind since February doesnt look great does it? We've already heard on here that a band has been secured, so why haven't they at least been announced?

Im gona go to LFCC. Least they have guests lol.

I can understand sm taking there time but no news for 6 months aint that good. Espech when Ring con in germany had a few more lol. But craigs nt going now soo Boo to that!

Anyway

I agree with the fact it is getting to close. I would have come but the closer it gets the more worrying it is.

So im of to see Dom! Happy days!! (tis cheaper to!)

So thats My 18th Bday sorted! And a west end muscial to round of my weekend i cant wait!!

Happy days

*donates Mc Donalds staff discount card and a bottle of vodka to the queue.*

Edited by arwenandlegolas

Ooh i hope i havent caused trouble...I'm just waiting patiently cause i know it wont be long now!

I know they are working on it!!

*Gives everyone a big chocolate bar, and fruit for those who dont do chocolate*

*Sips Pepsi Max*

:)))))

Veasse xx

Showmasters, I appreciate the new announcements of events to take place at the convention, but I need guest announcements for me to actually part with my money. I know for some people the guests aren't the most important part of the event, but for me they're what will make me decide to come or not.