Professional Photoshoot Details

Hi everyone,

We will be having several professional photoshoots over the course of the weekend. These are an amazing opportunity to get a photograph of yourself with a guest, taken by a professional photographer and back to you in about an hour!

The photos come back as a 6x9 and have you properly posed with the guest in question! (None of this quick lean over a table lark)! To give you an idea of what it looks like below is a picture taken of our good friend Davey with Robert Englund, aka Freddy Krueger! (Although hopefully our guests will be a little less scary)!!

freddypotter.jpg

Tickets for the photo sessions will be sold in advance in the online store on the Sportmsnia website, www.sportsmaniaevents.com. These should be available from this Friday, and I will post an announcement here on the forum as soon as they are on sale.

Below is a list of the photo shoots that we have available and their prices. There is only a limited time available for each shoot, and so advance booking is advisable, although if any tickets remain they will be available on the day at the show from the organisers booth.

The 1966 England World Cup team group shot is an incredibly rare opportunity to get a picture with these 8 legends. Before the sad death of Alan Ball he too was going to be in attendance, and as a mark of respect we will be donating a portion of the proceeds from this photoshoot to one of Alan's favourite charities.

If you have any queries about the photo sessions please post them in this thread and I will answer anything that I can.

Thanks

Mark :P

SATURDAY 23rd JUNE 2007 :

10am - 10.10 : Geoff Capes - £10

10.20 - 10.50 : The Gladiators (All 4 Gladiators in one shot) - £15

11.00 - 11.30 : The 2003 Rugby World Cup Squad - £45

(Ben Cohen MBE, Steve Thompson MBE, Matt Dawson MBE, Kyran Bracken MBE)

11.30 - 11.45 : Matt Dawson MBE - £15

11.45 - 12.00 : Kyran Bracken MBE - £15

12.10 - 12.40 : Frank Bruno - £15

12.50 - 1.20 : Henry Cooper - £15

1.30 - 2.00 : Jimmy Greaves - £15

2.10 - 2.30 : Matt Le Tissier - £10

3.00 - 4.00 : The England 1966 World Cup Winning Team - £75

(Gordon Banks OBE, George Cohen MBE, Jack Charlton OBE, Ray Wilson MBE,

Nobby Stiles MBE, Roger Hunt MBE, Martin Peters MBE & Sir Geoff Hurst MBE.

Plus a replica of the World Cup)

A portion of the income this photo shoot will be donated to one of Alan Ball's favourite charities.

4.10 - 4.30 : The FA Cup - A chance to hold aloft a perfect replica of The FA Cup - £10

SUNDAY 24th JUNE 2007 :

11.00 - 11.20 : Norman Whiteside - £10

11.30 - 12.10 : Steve Davis - £15

12.20 - 12.40 : Virginia Wade - £15

12.50 - 1.20 : The England 1966 World Cup Winning Team - £75

(Gordon Banks OBE, George Cohen MBE, Jack Charlton OBE, Ray Wilson MBE,

Nobby Stiles MBE, Roger Hunt MBE, Martin Peters MBE & Sir Geoff Hurst MBE.

Plus a replica of The World Cup)

A portion of the income this photo shoot will be donated to one of Alan Ball's favourite charities.

1.30 - 1.50 : Henry Cooper - £15

2.00 - 2.20 : Ossie Ardiles & Ricky Villa - £20

2.30 - 3.00 : Frank Bruno - £15

3.10 - 3.25 : Jimmy Greaves - £15

3.30 - 3.50 : The FA Cup - A chance to hold aloft a perfect replica of The FA Cup - £10

Edited by Sportsmania

please could you tell me how much kyrans individual photo shoot is as there isn't a price next to his name...

and also, what payment methods will you be taking ie visa etc

cheers in advance :)

ooops!!! Sorry about that. Fixed it now. Kyran's photo shoot is £15. You can pay by all major credit cards through the online store, or if tickets are still left on the day then you can buy tickets at the organisers booth either by card or cash. :P

Mark

11.00 - 11.30 : The 2003 Rugby World Cup Squad - £45

(Ben Cohen MBE, Steve Thompson MBE, Matt Dawson MBE, Kyran Bracken MBE)

HELL YES! This is what i was praying for! :YAHOO::D:P

Lol! Kayla, I knew that would make you happy!!!!!!!!!! :dance:

Mark :dance:

Abit disappointed that you couldn't get Greaves, Jennings, Perryman, Ardillies and Villa in one photoshoot!!

Will guests still allow photos whilst signing or when quiet?? (they have previously, only the promotors got stroppy about it)

cheers

Will guests still allow photos whilst signing or when quiet?? (they have previously, only the promotors got stroppy about it)

cheers

Hi there,

We certainly wont be stopping the guests doing photos at the table unless they are so busy that we have to due to time constraints. Sometimes the guests themselves, for whatever reason, don't want to do photos at the table, in which case we would obviously respect their wishes.

The professional photoshoots are an additional attraction that we make available to people who would like a properly posed and more personal picture with the guests. They are not intended to replace being able to grab a quick shot over the table, as I don't really feel they are the same thing at all.

Mark :YAHOO:

Thanks for that.

I agree with you that the 2 things are completely different as I've taken part in the photoshoots offered before (and still got an at table shot).

I was just enquiring as at another event the promotors / organisers got really arsey with me and my dad yet the footballers were more than happy to pose for photos.

Thanks for that.

I agree with you that the 2 things are completely different as I've taken part in the photoshoots offered before (and still got an at table shot).

I was just enquiring as at another event the promotors / organisers got really arsey with me and my dad yet the footballers were more than happy to pose for photos.

Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear about your bad experience at another event.

We're anxious to make everyones experience at Sportsmania as pleasant and exciting as it can be! We are keen to allow photos at the table where possible as not only is it a great memento from the show, it also acts as added authenticity for the autograph you are getting, which as a collector myself I know is often important.

Equally I think the photo shoots are a fantastic memento in their own right, and the sort of thing that looks great on the wall! I know that I will definitely be getting a photo with the 1966 World Cup Team myself! :YAHOO:

Mark :WINCE:

Hi Mark

If I want to have a 66 photo including both my wife and myself, will I have to pay the price for two photos?

Thanks

Les

Hi Les,

Yes, if you want yourself and your wife in the photo then you will need to purchase 2 photo opportunities. You will, however, receive 2 pictures aswell.

Mark

Hi Mark

If I want to have a 66 photo including both my wife and myself, will I have to pay the price for two photos?

Thanks

Les

Hi Les,

Yes, if you want yourself and your wife in the photo then you will need to purchase 2 photo opportunities. You will, however, receive 2 pictures aswell.

Mark

Thanks Mark, no probs.

• 2 weeks later...