london rotk permiere

Lupinburg_2k

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oooo if some people are meeting there, may i be so rude as to join you??

i didnt go to either of the first two and this will be my last chance!! but i will be muchly lost!!! i have atleast one friend who will definately go with me!!! we are both obsessed ;)

hey me and a friend are going to the london return of the king premiere (it on the 10th of december rite???) and i was wondering if anyone else was going

Lucy

Hey!

Bling Fling and I are probably going to stand outside, but I've asked my uncle(he does drumming for a lot of bands) if he could get tickets and he said he'll tell me if he can-v.doubtful tho!

yup it is invite only

anyone who wants too meet to as a gang when we are there (standing at the barriers) just e-mail m so i can get organising, i love this kinda thing, we can have t-shirts or badges an everything :D

Lucy

Ps should i start a new thread for this??

I wish i could go!!! It would be SO cool. But i dont think my parents would let me miss school, and i dont think i could get there anyways. If i win some tickets on the other hand, then im pretty sure my parents would allow me to go! God wouldnt i be popular if i won some tickets?! Everyone would be all "TAKE ME! ill be ur best friend!!!"

tickets are invite only or won in competitions. if you dont have a ticket on the day as far as anyone is concerned you aint getting in. me and many others are going there to see the celebrities as they arrive (and leave aswell probably) and for the atmosphere.

Lucy

oh if only i could win tickets!! ive dreamed up a thousand ways of getting inside..all of them highly unlikely.. but it would be soooo amazing to be inside at a premiere!! a dream come true!!! if there is someone up there *looks to the heavens* pick me pick me!!!

yer but i aint riding all my hopes on winning, would be lovely :lol:

i think the celebs get there around 7ish but i aint sure, i am getting there for 6am (staying overnite in london) so i will be there all day for meeting ppl and spot saving!!! and boredom. thank god for travel games eh?!!

Lucy