london rotk permiere

Lupinburg_2k

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*nods at Yeltz*

Sure thing {{{{hugs Yeltz}}}} I understand!

So you think I shouldn't, then? :o

I think you should, personally! Got to have my SerkisPartner with me! :o

*brightens* You think Ricky Barnes wouldn't mind, then, and that I'm being a silly cow again? :o

*nods at Yeltz*

Sure thing {{{{hugs Yeltz}}}} I understand!

So you think I shouldn't, then? :(

I think you should, personally! Got to have my SerkisPartner with me! :o

*brightens* You think Ricky Barnes wouldn't mind, then, and that I'm being a silly cow again? :o

He certainly wouldn't mind babes, he's love it! :o After all, he did ask how you were! :o

He certainly wouldn't mind babes, he'd love it! :o After all, he did ask how you were! :(

Oooh!!! Gotta love Ricky. :o And let's face it - you just don't argue with Ricky Barnes...! :o

*beams* Okay, then - should we take this and my insecurities off-list now and talk about it elsewhere? :o

He certainly wouldn't mind babes, he'd love it!  :wub: After all, he did ask how you were!  :wub:

Oooh!!! Gotta love Ricky. :o And let's face it - you just don't argue with Ricky Barnes...! :(

*beams* Okay, then - should we take this and my insecurities off-list now and talk about it elsewhere? :o

Ricky is a great guy! :o Underneath that rough exterior, he's a softie! :o

See you offlist honey! :wub:

i think i might come... i went to the last one.

You dont need to be there at 6am.. i dont thibk. although... its up to you :huh:

hmm.... im still deciding, thinking... lol, whether my mum'll let me go :rolleyes:

well what i am doing to get there (although it will cost a bit) is catching a train on tues afternoon, staying in a youth hostel on oxford steet (youth hostels are really cheap accomodation) getting up at 6 to wait outside, going back to the youth hostel and staying another nite, and then catching a train back home on the thurs. in all it is gonna cos under £100 and i am hoping will be well worth it. i am taking the time off college (2 days total, naughty me!!) cos what is two days, i might aswell be ill. i am not trying to encourage anyone else to do this, but if you want any information i am addicted to organising stuff, and would love to help.

Lucy

:lol: Thanks a lot for that - I think what I'll do then is catch the bus down on Wednesday afternoon after school, and stay somewhere overnight, then get there very early on Thursday (the 11th is a Thursday :) ), then that night after the premiere I'll get the bus back...or maybe on Friday morning. Hm.

Have to negotiate with my mother now. Wish me luck :P

*wishing*

yer got the dates a little muddled oops!! better not do that when booking stuff, he he

yer if you wanna meet up when there just e-mail me and i would love to get a gang together

roasted_pocupine@hotmail.com (no spamming plz)

anyone who wants to meet can mail, your all welcome

Lucy

not any more *da da da daaaa* you are more than welcome to hang with me and my friend (and rosieposiedanderfluff and others) we can wait all day together. if you want.

please say yes, it would be really cool to have a mint little gang, we would rock so much

Lucy

hiya!

yeltz-lass and Rosie!!!!!!!!

Hi, i'm posting on behalf of perfectpip who dressed as Sam at C4, who's having trouble logging in!

She really wants to talk to you both, so can i please have her emails to give to her!

Thanks hunny bunnys!

me x x x

Hi, babes!! {{{{hugs}}}} How ya doin'? :o My email addy is...er...oh bum, I gave it to someone else earlier but I can't remember it now... Hang on, it's: hb004e9899@blueyonder.co.uk. There - nice and catchy, I don't think. :lol::D

Edited by yeltz-lass

Hey guys, the ROTR london premiere is being held on thursday 11th december at the odeon leicester square

I've been to a few premieres, and most people don't turn up until about 12pm but cause its lotr's i'd say turn up pretty early and grab a good spot in front of the barriers - usually better at the odeon to stand at the barriers opposite to the front doors, i know i'll be there for the ejliah/dom/orlando spotting :unsure::D

hope this helps

kay xxx

Some times they sell tickets and some times they dont. Some times they are charity events and you pay the charity to get the tickets, but they can also sometimes be invite only.

So how do we know which one this is?

*wishing*

yer got the dates a little muddled oops!! better not do that when booking stuff, he he

yer if you wanna meet up when there just e-mail me and i would love to get a gang together

roasted_pocupine@hotmail.com (no spamming plz)

anyone who wants to meet can mail, your all welcome

Lucy

OH!!!!!!!! CAN I CAN I?????

I'm not mad and sycotic...maybe I am XD lolness anyway, that would be sooooo coolies!