AMY JO JOHNSON

kbran

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

No Jeez I could not stand her at all she was a wimp in PR and not great at all, made girls look weak and all she did was like run after tommy, you want a great pink ranger Jen from Time Force now she is the best ranger!

Amy Jo was by far the best Pink ranger the directors wanted to make her seem weak and run to tommy all the. time think of all the eps that focused on her she always made it out on her own and the other fact may be she always counted on Tommy was cos they were dating

now cat was the one that ran to Tommy more than Kim did and they never dated

Jen was like a female version of Tommy and who wants another Tommy the directors made it seem that Tommy was the best ranger if you watch the wild force ep Forever Red they even do it in that ep and we all know that Jason was the original and BEST red ranger

so Amy jo is by far the best pink ranger she is a better actress and an even better Musician not cos just cos of power rangers but for everything else also.

so SM bring on Amy Jo Johnson and Austin St John

Amy Jo was by far the best Pink ranger the directors wanted to make her seem weak and run to tommy all the. time think of all the eps that focused on her she always made it out on her own and the other fact may be she always counted on Tommy was cos they were dating

now cat was the one that ran to Tommy more than Kim did and they never dated

Jen was like a female version of Tommy and who wants another Tommy the directors made it seem that Tommy was the best ranger if you watch the wild force ep Forever Red they even do it in that ep and we all know that Jason was the original and BEST red ranger

so Amy jo is by far the best pink ranger she is a better actress and an even better Musician not cos just cos of power rangers but for everything else also.

so SM bring on Amy Jo Johnson and Austin St John

No way was Jen like Tommy at all, was you watching the same show, both different characters Jen was from a police type thing she was tough and followed rules and lead a team and never gave up and was nothing like him at all, she was proper ranger not a weak little thing like Kim, at least Jen made girls look strong and not the silly bimbo Kim I never liked and never looked up to, Jen I did she made me proud to be a girl and seeing a great strong female kicking ass. At least Jen didn't count on people to get her out of a bad spot all the time Like Kim.

I didn't like it that they made Tommy look the coolest in the WF episode either it should have been about Jason and how cool he was lol.

Erin Cahil was a good actress and so what if shes not a musicain where the hell did Amy get with that lol, but Erin was good at playing Jen and she is far a better character and ranger then the weak Kim.

they never had enough of the zords :thumbup:

black ranger was always my favourite. i hated the green, white, whatever the hell he was. rubbish. original were the best.

Why do you think they where the best? As they where the first?

Have you seen In Space or Time Force that might change your mind about the best team, I grew up with mmpr I was there when it started but I love Time Force more, its really better and In Space as well.