Gene Wilder for Autographica 10

leigh_thomas

• 3 weeks later...

I know the reply is dated but here it goes anyway.

I think Gene Wilder would be a great person to meet, i have had the opportunity to obtain an autograph personalized by him through a friend of mine, who happened to play the role of one of the ompa loompas in the widely knowen film. I thought i'd wait it out and meet him though, but considering his curent state of health i may re-consider. So that thing in Picadilly, whats the date and time, or have i missed it?

hey lets get 2 things straight mike. the comment i made was when i met him in 2005 not to metion all the troublesome remarks i got posted back on this forum by a load of weird people. i have now got over that. second thing is gene is now in good health, ive been thinking he might be a good guest however i dont think he is the type of person to do any signing other than a book signing.

hey lets get 2 things straight mike. the comment i made was when i met him in 2005 not to metion all the troublesome remarks i got posted back on this forum by a load of weird people. i have now got over that. second thing is gene is now in good health, ive been thinking he might be a good guest however i dont think he is the type of person to do any signing other than a book signing.

hmmmmmmm im not getting involved, however i suggest if you want to get on the right side of people you dont call them weird, and also point out that you have called a truse with certain members, so again calling them weird isnt a good move. ENJOY YOUR DAY. i await your "diplomatic responce"

i suggest if you want to get on the right side of people you dont call them weird
Indio was simply defending himself cos he was called a "pleb". This came after his differences with everyone here on this thread (and his views on Wilder) had already been resolved months ago...I saw no reason to revert back.