ok guests but

• Moderators

I'd have to assume for a first show Mark won't go all out with loads of risky expensive guests. Gotta have a good balance between well-known ones that are proven to be popular, and a few interesting ones thrown in there too we hope :lol:

And of course not everyone goes to that 'other' event, plus this one will have a lot more casual attendees due to the location.

I would expect it to have a lot of interest due to its location. I don't expect the world and ask for guests that are out of reach and to be honest some requests that I have seen, well lets be honest with ourselves are clearly out of range.

They won't put all there eggs in one basket, we may get a surprise guest but it won't be a massive guest that some people are asking for. If it is a sucess (and due to the location and the current line-up I can not see why it won't be) within a few years time I would say these other guests would be reachable

To be honest I think getting any current sports people is going to be very difficult. I think one of the main reasons is the way it would be portrayed in the press. Personally if someone like Stevie Gerrard was to attend I would gladly pay £40-50 for a signed photo but can you imagine the Daily Mail headline "100K a week Premiership star charges kids £40 for an autograph". I think it would be the same with any high profile sportsman.

The only realy exception would probably be wrestlers but I think convention appearances are more part of the culture of those sports.

I think the best way forward for this event is to carry on in the vein they are going. Maybe there no real first time guests there for this announcement but I have certainly seen much much worse first line ups announced.

i agree these guests at the moment are legends i will be onerd to meet these people and cant wait to see who else is coming keep up the good work this event will be a grate success now and for years to come :D:YAHOO::angel::thumbup:;)