10 Years to the Day since the Start of

JackAubrey

Thankyou to Joss Whedon and all the cast and crew of Buffy you have totally changed my life in the last 10 years. Meeting the cast and crew and fellow fans who ae good friends and attending conventions - it has been amazing. One day i will meet Sarah the only cast member i havent met, she is my heroine.

There will never be another like you for me.

Happy Birthday Buffy

Nicky x

Congrats!

Being a fan of Buffy has given me many things. New friends, a new perspective on many things and it has fed my very greedy imagination for years. The show helped me to discover fan fiction and now I both read it as well as write. I´ve made trips to both UK and USA, participated in many Buffy gatherings and I have had SO MUCH FUN!

:whistling::chair:

Buffy entertained me every week, it gave me a great perspective on family not just being your flesh and blood and that you can defeat just about anything if you believe you can. Not a bad set of rules in your teenage years to set up the rest of your life!

Thank you Joss, thank you every one of the cast members, without you I probably wouldn't be half the person I'm happy to be today.

10 years ( and with the comic for season 8 to come ) still going strong!

That sounded like a good idea 13 episodes for the anniversary, i think we should organise buffy fests in the uk with back to back showings for a weekend.

I went to visit my fellow buffy/angel friend last summer and we virtually spent 3 days watching buffy in between drinking lots and eating loads of chocs was good fun.

nicky

That sounded like a good idea 13 episodes for the anniversary, i think we should organise buffy fests in the uk with back to back showings for a weekend.

sounds like a good idea

I´ve been to plenty of fest here in Sweden, but if anyone had the time to organise a larger showing for fans in the UK, I´d definatley be there

i keep emailing the buffysingalong people in the US, bet they did something at the weekend. They have been organising showings of Once More With feeling in local cinemas and getting the audience to participate by going up on stage dressed as characters and using props like the rocky Horror thing sounds great fun, bet it turns into one of those midnight cult showing things!. They say they want it to go worldwide. hope so cant wait to see it.

nicky

Edited by buffy2k