Best guest you met all weekend?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to say I thought everyone was sooooooooo wonderful and great!!!!...........but if I have to choose just one it is Sean! (he was sooo very kind and sincere)

and he made me feel better about not getting to talk very long to Elijah because of the mean security guy!

Thanks Sean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D See I am smiling!!!!

All the hobbits were great but if I had to pick one I'd say Sean because he is such a genuinely nice guy. He was really friendly and sweet and he looked so tired....

I would have said Elijah because he's my fave but when I met him he put on his sun glasses so I didn't get to see his eyes close up (how rude!). ;)

I want to say I thought everyone was sooooooooo wonderful and great!!!!...........but if I have to choose just one it is Sean! (he was sooo very kind and sincere)

and he made me feel better about not getting to talk very long to Elijah because of the mean security guy!

Thanks Sean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P See I am smiling!!!!

Same here! Sean was such a darling! I'm offically his p.r at school! Whenever anyone says anything remotely negative about him - I'm there!

"SEAN IS LOVELY!!!! He's the happiest person ever! I only ever saw him smile! He's so sweet and so nice! He's wonderful!"

and then they shut up. Most of the time.

Thanks Sean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P  See I am smiling!!!!

Same here! Sean was such a darling! I'm offically his p.r at school! Whenever anyone says anything remotely negative about him - I'm there!

"SEAN IS LOVELY!!!! He's the happiest person ever! I only ever saw him smile! He's so sweet and so nice! He's wonderful!"

Sean is a darling; wish I could have had more time with him just to chat.

Thanks Sean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P  See I am smiling!!!!

Sean is a darling; wish I could have had more time with him just to chat.

Yeah same here! He's so sweet and lovely! And I LOVE his accent! Its so... I dunno... it's just lovely!

Corey Feldman :D

You know - I didn't go see him or anything... but I saw him so many times!!! He just kept walking past us! At one point - he was standing right next to us and my friend Katie was like "Hey look. Its the Corey guy!" and I looked and he was standing RIGHT NEXT TO US! And I was like "Oh yeah!"

ok... um.... it has to be sean astin!!! he was amazing! everyone there was great but sean topped it for me! he speaks with so much passion and was soooo genuine. when i was speaking with him it was is no one else at that time mattered. he kept eye contact and was genuinely intrested!! he has soooo much ambition too... i wish i could grab some of the drive he has!! i just love that guy!

Corey Feldman. He was so nice, and the photo came out really well, It's going on my desk at work (my boyfriends picture has come down he he he) :firedevil:

I'm going to tell him you said that. Corey was great to meet and really lovely

ok... um.... it has to be sean astin!!! he was amazing! everyone there was great but sean topped it for me! he speaks with so much passion and was soooo genuine. when i was speaking with him it was is no one else at that time mattered. he kept eye contact and was genuinely intrested!! he has soooo much ambition too... i wish i could grab some of the drive he has!! i just love that guy!

Everyone loves Sean! I don't think you realise how lovely and nice he is until you meet him in person! He's so lovely!

Everyone loves Sean! I don't think you realise how lovely and nice he is until you meet him in person! He's so lovely!

you are sooo right!! a certain amount of his charm comes out in his interviews and i have always been able to see the passion that he has... but he is even nicer in real life!! go sean!!

you are sooo right!! a certain amount of his charm comes out in his interviews and i have always been able to see the passion that he has... but he is even nicer in real life!! go sean!!

No one at school believes me that he's lovely! I'm trying to bring them ALL around but its one hard job!