David Hewlett

veasse

Hey SM,

I would really love to see DAvid Hewlett at a con this year and perhaps a showing of his movie A Dogs Breakfast.

Could you contact him as i think it will hold lots of interest and i think he would be interested too...

He came to an even of yours before so i'm sure you have contact details... meantime i have contacted him through his blog and asked ... no begged that he come to an event with you this year!

Let me know

Andrea x

David Hewlett was just here a few weeks ago for an event, and his film was shown in London. You may have missed the boat with that request...

Hey SM,

I would really love to see DAvid Hewlett at a con this year and perhaps a showing of his movie A Dogs Breakfast.

Could you contact him as i think it will hold lots of interest and i think he would be interested too...

He came to an even of yours before so i'm sure you have contact details... meantime i have contacted him through his blog and asked ... no begged that he come to an event with you this year!

Let me know

Andrea x

Yeah i know i missed the boat which is why i am asking while its still just outside the port!

Basically not everyone will have had to chance to see it or get to london or even know about it!

Spread the word... He would be a really cool guest regardless of what event he has done.

A x