Online Shop Information & Queries

Jola

The online shop is now closed for ticket purchases for Collectormania 11.

The final batch of orders have been posted out this morning :thumbup:

If you are expecting tickets, and haven't received them yet, please contact me on info@collectormania.com

I have had some returned already and I have emailed out to the relevant people to inform them that this has happened.

Any tickets still in stock will be available to purchase at the show itself!

Edited by Jola

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I'm a bit new to the Collectormania thing.

I've brought and received my ticket for the Brandon photoshoot, does anyone know what happens next?

Maybe i'm thick and haven't read the instuctions properly it mentions I will be allocated a time, but i'm not sure where I need to find this time out? Will I have to wait about all day if my shoot isn't till 5/6?

HELP!

I've brought and received my ticket for the Brandon photoshoot, does anyone know what happens next?

Maybe i'm thick and haven't read the instuctions properly it mentions I will be allocated a time, but i'm not sure where I need to find this time out? Will I have to wait about all day if my shoot isn't till 5/6?

HELP!

The photo session times can be found in this thread

HELP!

The Brandon photoshoots are 2.25pm on Sat and 2.05pm on Sun (Your ticket will have which day).

You just queue at these times at the photoshoot area (last time it was on the right of John Lewis as you look at it), and one by one everyone gets their picture taken. Normally a couple of hours later they've been printed and are ready to collect from the photoshoot area.

Hope this helps! :thumbup:

• Showmasters Admin

HELP!

Please read the FAQ (it's pinned at the top of this section). It's what it's there for.

The Brandon photo shoot is at 2.25pm Sat and 2.05pm Sun.

You just need to be at the photo shoot area for the shoot (This will be clearly signed, if not ask a member of the crew).

You do not need to queue up for hours. If you have a ticket you will be your photo taken. Just make sure you are there beofre the shot ends. This is usually around 30 mins after it starts. So on Sat make sure you're there before 2:55pm and on Sun before 2.35pm.