Online Shop Information & Queries

Jola

How safe you reckon the Online Shop is?

The reason I'm asking this is: I recieved for the first time ever a "phishing" email trying to get all my bank account info... And the only place where I've used that email in combination with anything bank related, was your Online Shop...

Well, at least I didn't fall for the scam.

-Tyra, the one a bit confused now...

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The reason I'm asking this is: I recieved for the first time ever a "phishing" email trying to get all my bank account info... And the only place where I've used that email in combination with anything bank related, was your Online Shop...

Well, at least I didn't fall for the scam.

-Tyra, the one a bit confused now...

Very safe. It's hosted by a very reputable company here in the UK, probably one of the biggest telecommunications companys there is.

Hi SM,

I had a query regarding a recorded delivery returned whilst I was away. I have sent it to the info@showmasters email address. Just thought I would drop you guys a line incase someone is on here first.

Many thanks

Kerry

Hi SM,

I had a query regarding a recorded delivery returned whilst I was away. I have sent it to the info@showmasters email address. Just thought I would drop you guys a line incase someone is on here first.

Many thanks

Kerry

You need to email info@collectormania.com address, then I can answer your query.

I doubt there'll be any more photo ops announced so close to the event now - we usually close the shop around 7-10 days before the show to allow me time to get everything finalised and posted out.

ummm... But today I recieved an email from Showmasters that said:

We have also arranged another photo session for Saturday, with Star Trek actor Avery Brooks. Tickets will be going on sale this weekend on the online shop, or will be available on the day from the Organisers Booth or Photo Session area

But I'm not a Trekkie as such, so that doesn't concern me. *is afraid to calculate how much she'll spend on autos, especially when there're so many StarWars people appearing*

Just for the record: whatever the problem was with the shop is apparently fixed, it's working again on my office PC.

Grrr... things work in the office, but not at home. Still blank page.

Thanks for posting the "sneaky way in", MTS Tyra.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

The links to the online shop that are under the guests names dont work but if you click the link at the side of the page it works ok x

Thanks for that idea, but that doesn't work for me either. And I've refreshed the page like 2 million times already.

A direct search by name through the search box works though. :chair:

I doubt there'll be any more photo ops announced so close to the event now - we usually close the shop around 7-10 days before the show to allow me time to get everything finalised and posted out.

ummm... But today I recieved an email from Showmasters that said:

We have also arranged another photo session for Saturday, with Star Trek actor Avery Brooks. Tickets will be going on sale this weekend on the online shop, or will be available on the day from the Organisers Booth or Photo Session area

But I'm not a Trekkie as such, so that doesn't concern me. *is afraid to calculate how much she'll spend on autos, especially when there're so many StarWars people appearing*

The Avery Brook tickets can still go online for a little while. The event is three weeks away, which means the shop can stay open for at least another two!

I'd put it down to coincidence. I have numerous e-mail addresses, some of which I have never used for anything bank or finance related, but I still get phishing e-mails for them. Sometimes even purporting to be from banks I've never dealt with.

The majority of tickets have now been posted out. If you are waiting on party tickets then these should be sent out this week.

Can I please stress the importance of having your FULL postal address. I'm getting numerous tickets returned by the Post Office for failed delivery due to house or flat numbers missing.

This also includes tickets that have tried to be delivered and a card left by the Postman (apparently) but customers have failed to contact the Post Office to re-arrange delivery.

Can you also please ensure that your email addresses and phone numbers are input correctly on the shop as it makes my life easier in trying to contact you should there be a problem.

Many thanks.

Edited by Jola

The majority of tickets have now been posted out. If you are waiting on party tickets then these should be sent out this week.

Can I please stress the importance of having your FULL postal address. I'm getting numerous tickets returned by the Post Office for failed delivery due to house or flat numbers missing.

This also includes tickets that have tried to be delivered and a card left by the Postman (apparently) but customers have failed to contact the Post Office to re-arrange delivery.

Can you also please ensure that your email addresses and phone numbers are input correctly on the shop as it makes my life easier in trying to contact you should there be a problem.

Many thanks.

Hi Jola.

I ordered my Brandon and Charisma Saturday photo shoot tickets on Friday. I didn't type in the the town where I live, its Kirkby- in- Ashfield!

Cheers

Aaron

Edited by A007

I ordered my gold pass yesterday (so im not expecting anything yet) but I just wanted to know how long it should be till I get an email confirmation, and if I dont, what should I do. Partly because I have no patience, and partly because I just like to be sure everythings going to happen.

Thanks

I ordered my gold pass yesterday (so im not expecting anything yet) but I just wanted to know how long it should be till I get an email confirmation, and if I dont, what should I do. Partly because I have no patience, and partly because I just like to be sure everythings going to happen.

Thanks

No idea, you would need to contact info@showmastersonline.com address as it's the SM office that deal with the Gold Passes.

Ummm... It seems there are a lot of photo op's that are not yet available in the Online shop... And will they ever be? Or will those tickets become available when the doors open on May 4th?

-Tyra, the one who would've liked to have a couple of talks announced too

Ummm... It seems there are a lot of photo op's that are not yet available in the Online shop... And will they ever be? Or will those tickets become available when the doors open on May 4th?

-Tyra, the one who would've liked to have a couple of talks announced too

I'm not sure if the new photo ops will be put online prior to the show as it is approaching fast, however they will be available to purchase at the show itself.

I'm not sure if the new photo ops will be put online prior to the show as it is approaching fast, however they will be available to purchase at the show itself.

Well, hopefully there'll be some left when I arrive (just in time for the Sat photo op with Anthony Head), so that I can get myself a ticket for both Terry Jones and Peter Mayhew... *crosses her fingers*

Just a quick update to let you know that all tickets ordered prior to 16th April have now been posted out.

If you have ordered a photo op with Avery Brooks, these tickets will be sent out to you in the next few days.

The man at the Post Office still tries to hide every time I go in there :jason:

Just a reminder to everyone that the online shop for ticket sales will close tomorrow - Wednesday 25th April. You will, of course, still be able to purchase tickets at the show itself subject to availability.

Thanks Jola, I was finally able to go to the PO to pick up my tickets (they arrived on Friday). It's good to know that the Royal Mail is way faster than the Suomen Posti (Finnish Mailservices).

I just hope that the tickets that come available at C11 won't sell out before I get to purchase some to myself on Sat.