Gold Pass Question

GavParf

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Any news anyone? If I weren't busy struggling to get my gold ticket for another show UK and the stay at the hotel there I'd be pretty annoyed but as it is I'm almost on my knees and would appreciate just anything from showmasters at all. Really, I'm not picky anymore.... sigh.

Hi just had this email from andrea

I am completing the last few disks as I type! The covers will be printed by tomorrow so all being well I should have them posted out by Thursday morning. If you haven’t received yours by the beginning of next week just let me know

Well lets keep everything crossed then ,

Gav

Thanks for the news, Cavaliere, hmm... so there's still hope. And... we have a NAME!!! So if those photo cd's don't get here in time, Andrea is gonna get loads of e-mails to her attention! :YAHOO:

Oh gosh, after this long wait it seems kinda unreal to think that we might actually get the cd's.

Wee! I got it yesterday, just as you predicted, Cavaliere! Feels like a miracle! :wub:

Oh, man, I almost feel a bit sad after we've waited here together and all... but maybe we'll be gathering soon again waiting for our next gold pass foto cd, huh? :YAHOO::blush:

Wee! I got it yesterday, just as you predicted, Cavaliere! Feels like a miracle! :wub:

Oh, man, I almost feel a bit sad after we've waited here together and all... but maybe we'll be gathering soon again waiting for our next gold pass foto cd, huh? :YAHOO::blush:

Thats very true , Waiting now for the Milton Keynes Collectormania Photo CD .

Gav

Wee! I got it yesterday, just as you predicted, Cavaliere! Feels like a miracle! ;)

Oh, man, I almost feel a bit sad after we've waited here together and all... but maybe we'll be gathering soon again waiting for our next gold pass foto cd, huh? ;):dance:

Thats very true , Waiting now for the Milton Keynes Collectormania Photo CD .

Gav

Oh you poor one. So the waiting continues. All fingers and toes crossed here that you'll hopefully not have to wait that long with the Milton Keynes Photo CD! :dance: