Gold Pass Question

GavParf

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi folks,

I just registered to join the queue of disappointed people. Had a gold pass, too. Still waiting for that photo cd, just like you are. Sigh. Unbelieveable what they're doing.

*sits down in the thread and waits*

Hi folks,

I just registered to join the queue of disappointed people. Had a gold pass, too. Still waiting for that photo cd, just like you are. Sigh. Unbelieveable what they're doing.

*sits down in the thread and waits*

Hi Jamila ,

Welcome to the Club :)

Gav

Thanks for the welcome, Gav. :D

We're not gonna give up easily on our photo cd, right? I'm determined to get that thing. It's mine! My preciousss.... Well... ours, actually.

So if any one of us is lucky and gets his hands on what is righteously ours, would you be so kind to let us know? There were times when I felt as if I was the only one waiting.... at least here I have some nice company.

Jamila

Thanks for the welcome, Gav. :jason:

We're not gonna give up easily on our photo cd, right? I'm determined to get that thing. It's mine! My preciousss.... Well... ours, actually.

So if any one of us is lucky and gets his hands on what is righteously ours, would you be so kind to let us know? There were times when I felt as if I was the only one waiting.... at least here I have some nice company.

Jamila

Hi Jamila ,

No we are not going to give up that easily . Would be nice just to have a reply to an e-mail , Just to explain whats happening thats all , And also the CD :)

I will certainly let you know if I hear something or receive anything :pyth:)

Gav

MySpace

Thanks for the welcome, Gav. :headscratch:

Jamila

Welcome to the fray

Thanks for the welcome, Gav. :headscratch:

Jamila

Welcome to the fray

Hey Aspen ,

Whats the phone number for Showmasters?

Gav

Hi Gav

Just sent my 7 email to showmaster

showmasters info

Infoline : (01908) 671138 (24 hour message line)

email : info@showmastersonline.com

Showmasters Ltd, PO Box 5773, Milton Keynes, Bucks, MK10 1AS.

Thanks BlackKnights ,

Ive lost track on how many e-mails ive sent now .

Thanks Again

Gav

sorry been away from computer but there is also another number under contacts on the main page

Hey Aspen ,

Thanks for the info , Will try the numbers and see if theres anyone helpful on the other side :)

Gav

Thanks for the welcome, Aspen. :wub:

Honestly I wonder what takes so long. The photos would've been taken back in November, right? So then there's developping, sticking a cd in the comp and burn the stuff. And we're not that many with gold passes either. Hmm. I don't like to be promised something and then not get it. :P

I suppose we're just gonna stick around here for a while. I'm glad if you guys phone them, I'm not sure if I could do that (my English's not good enough for that). I just keep sending e-mails, always polite but nevertheless insistant. At some point they're gonna be so fed up with us that they're just gonna send the darn photo cd's. *evil grin*

Apart of that, they'd have a lot less work at showmasters if they just answered our first e-mail rather than wait until they have 50 with the same content from each disappointed gold pass holder. Right?

Got a CM11 PHOTO cd yesterday by mistake if that counts still waiting for Gmex though.

Well I may have some news on the Gold Pass Photo CD Front :)

I spoke to someone at Showmasters a day or so ago and asked about the Phot CD For GMex , And was told that there have been some problens with getting the CD`s Made , Not sure exactly what the problems were but they were about to send out Collectormania 10 Photo CD`s and the Gmex Photo CD`s were due to be sent withing the next 2-3 Weeks ,

So hopefully we should receive something within the next few weeks :)

Gav :)

Hi

what number have people been ringing to speak to showmaster about the photo CD

And has anyone received anything from them?

Hey There ,

I havent received anything yet myself , But try ringing these numbers

01908 671138

01234 752485

Let me know if you have anyluck

Gav

Got a CM11 PHOTO cd yesterday by mistake if that counts still waiting for Gmex though.

Well I may have some news on the Gold Pass Photo CD Front :)

I spoke to someone at Showmasters a day or so ago and asked about the Phot CD For GMex , And was told that there have been some problens with getting the CD`s Made , Not sure exactly what the problems were but they were about to send out Collectormania 10 Photo CD`s and the Gmex Photo CD`s were due to be sent withing the next 2-3 Weeks ,

So hopefully we should receive something within the next few weeks :)

Gav :)

Ohhh... that would be so good! I don't like waiting so long but if all turns out well in the end I might consider buying Gold Passes again in the future. Thanks for passing on the news, Gav! :D

Jamila