Please Tell me!

Hi everyone, i-m so gutted that i couldnt go to c4.. i just didnt have the money. I was really looking forward to meeting kristanna loken in particular (aswell as Elijah Wood). Pl;ease people tell me about her was she nice did u get to speak to her or take pictures with her (if so please post them up or something). How much were her autographs? oh god im really pissed off and upset that i couldnt go.. i mean its not like shes gonna come to the next one is it. even if i come to the next one it just wont be the same.... Did anyone give her anything or any thing else interesting or good u can tell me about her (im not obssesed with her or anything but i really wanted to see her and i have already heard numerous descriptions of encounters with elijah and that gang. Thanks guys i really appreciate it .

I can tell you her autograph was £15 and that she was very nice, I had a quite early ticket for her and I started to queue up for her while she was away having a break, she came back looking refreshed and ready, I never know what to say so I just asked how she was and if she was enjoying the weekend and I had a picture taken with her which I am having developed tomorrow and will post here once done.

thanks people but more info on kristanna from others please :lol:

I spoke to Kristanna a few times. Her autograph is her full name which is quite long. I commented I bet she wished her mother had given her a shorter name like Amy as writing Kristanna Loken time after time was a lot of writing. She said it wasn't her mother who picked the name it was her sister. :D

I assume therefore that Kristanna isn't her real name.

David

i was lucky enough to spend some time with her. she is absolutely stunning. some people can look that great after 2 hours in makeup but her beauty was effortless. she is really tall and very slim. "elegant" is a word i would choose to describe her. she is a sweet lady and coped well with all the attention. i'm sorry you weren't able to attend but i'm sure you'll get to see her one day.