Who are you?

Rach

I might have left this a little late but since I don't know many of you at all. maybe people could post some pics and stuff then if i see you i can wave and say hi and be all nice and friendly. or maybe arrange a short meet up or something coz I would love to meet some of you rather than just walking past and not realising who you are.

hmmmm.... ok then I shall start it off, if you want to know who I am just look at my space http://www.myspace.com/rach7rach

Rach xx

Edited by Rach

Yey! I didn't think i was going to get any replies.

Ok I shall try to remember faces but if you see me please come say hi, I like people.

I should be easily reconisable I shall be wearing a red and black striped jacket.

But I might be in a world of my own so yell at me.

I'll be wearing my Evil Dead t-shirt...

In case anyone wants to be in Sill's (my friend) video, the questions he wants answers to are:

What is your favourite Back to The Future?

Who was your favourite Spice Girl?"

Who was your favourite Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle?"

What is your favourite Revel?"

haven't really got a pic i'm proud of on my pc (plenty im really NOT proud of tho) but if anyone stupidly wants to talk to me lol i'll be easy to spot - I'll be the 5ft girl in the 'nova 5' red dwarf t shirt with the greeny gromit bag...Also i'll be with my mum - and trust me, it may be a sci fi convention but my mum is gonna look SO out of place *sigh*

I'll be wearing my Evil Dead t-shirt...

In case anyone wants to be in Sill's (my friend) video, the questions he wants answers to are:

What is your favourite Back to The Future?

Who was your favourite Spice Girl?"

Who was your favourite Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle?"

What is your favourite Revel?"

i might take the time out to be in if you see me! but i might not! depends what time it is and what not. I'll most likley be wearing a blue shirt with a counter strike sign on it (from purepwnage) image lol :

nhshirtnj3.th.jpg

jeans and a jacket.

Whats the video for?

Aren't they just the most random bunch of questions... I'm so confused in so many ways.

He recorded a few videos on his mobile at another event and we put it on MySpace, he wants to do it properly this time with a DV Camera. I'll be filming some of it and editing it and I'll put it on MySpace and such like when it's done, it should be a laugh.

The questions are indeed random, Sill doesn't like to ask people (including celebs) the usual types of questions! lol.

:rolleyes:

Edited by Toxie

haven't really got a pic i'm proud of on my pc (plenty im really NOT proud of tho) but if anyone stupidly wants to talk to me lol i'll be easy to spot - I'll be the 5ft girl in the 'nova 5' red dwarf t shirt with the greeny gromit bag...Also i'll be with my mum - and trust me, it may be a sci fi convention but my mum is gonna look SO out of place *sigh*

LMAO, I'll talk to you if I reconise you. although it would be easier if you did post a pic coz i suck at remembering descriptions. or yeah you could just talk to me. many pics on my space.

Whats the video for?

Aren't they just the most random bunch of questions... I'm so confused in so many ways.

He recorded a few videos on his mobile at another event and we put it on MySpace, he wants to do it properly this time with a DV Camera. I'll be filming some of it and editing it and I'll put it on MySpace and such like when it's done, it should be a laugh.

The questions are indeed random, Sill doesn't like to ask people (including celebs) the usual types of questions! lol.

:rolleyes:

ok well i would love to take part just for fun but what is a back to the future?

Oh right, well can you edit mine so its like sponge bob or something coz I know about that. :D

ok well i would love to take part just for fun but what is a back to the future?

The Michael J. Fox films, most people say the first one but a Dalek once told us Part 3 was it's favourite!

They can talk? :o

http://www.myspace.com/sweet_j

enjoy.

come say hi if anybody sees me wondering about. im only bout hobbit size anyways so you know.. look for 'frodo' :poki:

ooooo I like your style. I shall look out for you. :thumbup:

Part III is set in the Old West :)

I'm going out now, will perhaps bump into some of you tomorrow!

Sill has just text me saying he'll be wearing a "black and red zero tee", i'm not completly sure what that means but he asked me to mention it!

Cya!

BTTF rules! I personally like the second movie best, but they are all good

(also... I found this pic on photobucket from a few months ago - Might as well post a link as I am wearing the same necklace and will have my hair the same tomorrow:) http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v240/Ste...Picture107.jpg

Edited by Dwarfer ZK

here's my myspace page peeps..feel free to add/talk to me and approach if you see me tomoz!

http://www.myspace.com/47494987

your space makes me rather scared.

And to answer your question I'm going to see Julie benz.

I think I shall go now, can't stay here all night.

oh yeah and if anyones in doubt that its me i have one hand with pink nails and one with green ones coz im cool like that.

yes very rude about the beer, how dare they. You better remember ME though.

nah im joking, I will have forgotten everyone by the morning.

Anywho I may see some of you tomorrow.

Goodnight. xxx