dressing rooms?

nlindenj

hi all costumers

does anyone know if the gmex has some kind of changing facility? or do we have to use the toilets?

come on showmasters you know how much a part of all of your shows are the people in costume

You really don't want to change in the toilets if you can help it. From what I remember the toilets were really small, dark and smelt pretty bad, there also wasn't many of them (for the size of the hall) and so were permenant queues.

I was, at one point, pointed in the direction of some other toilets but this required walking across some kind of yard and into this posh looking building then walking through what looked like their main waiting area with lots of people (in suits) watching you looking like they think you are going to try and rob their valuables!

I think there was a cloak room but it like the typical nightclub one where you hand over your coat and get a ticket, not anywhere you could change.

I didn't walk around the entire building though so there could have been something I didn't see.

there must be a couple of small rooms (male and female) showmasters must be able to use at the gmex i don't fancy getting the train and getting from the station to the gmex, walking around the event and then back again

please help showmasters

the costume isn't too fussy its just a bit of space would be nice and a mirror not having to worry that a part of your costume is in the toilet bowl :P

there has to be somewhere other than the toilets? there is even a couple of rooms near the organisers office

come showmasters show you care

Nige - we are changing at the hotel which is about a 5mins walk from the GMEX and then walking down....we like to make a most impressive entrance of course....walking out of a toilet just doesnt seem to have the same effect....?

Now if there was a phone booth we could always do a Superman re-enactment? :P

For the amount of costumers that attend these events, I think that it is quite difficult for SM to provide for everyone...

Me? My request for a dressing room with a big star on the door and a full length dress mirror was turned down...I think it was because of my enourmous Diva style catering requirtements.... :chair: