Sign in to follow this  
Smaug

One Piece!

Ok so who has read/reading this?!!?!?

I've just started reading it as a friend recommended it. I think it's great! Luffy is a nutcase though.

So any one actually out there???

I believe there's an Anime series but I'm talking about the Manga - yanno the thing that normally comes BEFORE the anime >.>

It's about Luffy who meets a Pirate called Shanks - and Luffy wants to be the pirate king - so when he's older he goes off to get a crew and find the One Piece - the treasure that that last great Pirate King had!

Only thing though - Luffy ate the devils fruit when he was little - and now he's all stretchy!

I believe there's an Anime series but I'm talking about the Manga - yanno the thing that normally comes BEFORE the anime >.>

It's about Luffy who meets a Pirate called Shanks - and Luffy wants to be the pirate king - so when he's older he goes off to get a crew and find the One Piece - the treasure that that last great Pirate King had!

Only thing though - Luffy ate the devils fruit when he was little - and now he's all stretchy!

The thing is i know about this but i havent read the book...i caught an episode on tv but i havent been watching it that much...maybe i should find myself some animae/manga books, i could learn allot more methinks.

i have heard of one piece (being a anime/manga fan of course) but me and my mate are not so keen on it...especially the anime dub (it's painfully bad :WINCE: )

I don't watch any dubs. I don't see the point. But it's more of a Manga thing for me in this case rather than the anime.