Good place for 10x8 Photos

defluocor

Anyone know a good place to buy lord of the rings 10x8s? Looking for one with David Wenham and Miranda Otto.

Statesidestills they'll be at the show so in theory if they have what you want you could collect it on the day - saves postage as well.

Moviemarket, they do good enlargments

• Showmasters Admin

I was going to suggest at the show too. There are always at least 3 or 4 stalls there that sell 8x10s.

But obviously it is safer to get them in advance. So you may want to look for David pics but I'd leave the Miranda pics until you're had a chance to look for them at C10.

thanks a lot will do. No doubt there will be "elijah-size queues" for david and miranda. So it looks like another early drive to mk to queue outside and watch helplessly as people jump the queue time and again.

At Collectormania 9 I got there at 9am and didnt start collecting VT's till about 10am (due to me being a newbie) and I got to see everyone I wanted. I'm sure if your willing to put the hours in then you'll see whoever you want anyway.

Queue jumpers are pondfilth though..... "Wait your turn like everyone else" I got used to hearing that when I was younger and a prime queue jumper! :D

• Showmasters Admin

thanks a lot will do. No doubt there will be "elijah-size queues" for david and miranda. So it looks like another early drive to mk to queue outside and watch helplessly as people jump the queue time and again.

I do hate queue jumpers and thankfully it doesn't happen much inside the event. I'd love it if SM were able to stop it outside the event too but we'd need so many extra crew, just to be stood outside between 7 and 9am.

Queue jumpers should be shot:Dto the very back of the queue :dance:

Edited by Too Tall

Forgive me if this is a stupid question, but has Miranda Otto been confirmed for C10?

• Showmasters Admin

Forgive me if this is a stupid question, but has Miranda Otto been confirmed for C10?

No Miranda is only attending G-Mex.