LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT - Oscar winner Lou Gossett Jr

showmasters

Good guest! I'd see him for The Deep, An Officer and a Gentleman, Jaws 3-D and an appearance in The Rockford Files.

Edited to add:

After reading the posts above mine I'd like to add a request, that pictures of him in An Officer and a Gentleman, The Deep and Jaws 3-D are made available for autographs.

Edited by SunSpeed

Good guest! I'd see him for The Deep, An Officer and a Gentleman, Jaws 3-D and an appearance in The Rockford Files.

Edited to add:

After reading the posts above mine I'd like to add a request, that pictures of him in An Officer and a Gentleman, The Deep and Jaws 3-D are made available for autographs.

Owing to the amount of great films this gentleman has appeared in. It may be best to source your own images for signing before the show to avoid disappointment. That way you will be assured of getting signed what you want.

Edited to add:

Owing to the amount of great films this gentleman has appeared in. It may be best to source your own images for signing before the show to avoid disappointment. That way you will be assured of getting signed what you want.

After checking a number of websites for some of the guests, it doesnt look like there are that many stills out there, Apart from Stateside and moviemarket, where else is there?

Ta