Death Eaters, Champions

Tippin

Since it was completely ace last G-mex to have all the Death Eaters and Champions and random Harry Potter characters floating around G-mex - who feels like doing it all over again?

I've been talking to jay about it already - I'm up for bring the Dark Lord out of the closet -cough- once more. I'm fixing on it for the Sunday if that's cool with everyone!

Voldemort - Tippin

Cedric - Jay(Gears!?!?!)

Can I count the majoirty of last Gmex's death eaters and champions in?

Not only this but this reminds me of the Order of the Phoenix Costume Thread that seesm to have vanished - does anyone still want to do this? Maybe for Gmex 3?

I'm still up for being Molly!

I've decided I love my Neville costume too much, so I'll just be Neville-the-protector (of Draco) even if Draco isn't joining us. I'll just wear fishnet tights under my trousers and count that as a hint of evil or something random like that... :D

I'm having to get a wig for phoenix because there is not a chance my hair will be long enough to pull it off by November

Yay Turkfox!

Do which ever costume you think makes you look the prettiest Ellie XD

It's got to be the Third Task costume - you looked ace in it last year. But that's really the problem isn't it...

I'd say go for the Dragon look...

:dance: Thanks! It was a bit like wearing my pj's all day though. very comfy! Dragon is a bit more swishy. :D Cloak Joy!

Cedric (Dragon Task do it!) - Jay (Gears?!?)

Yes ma'am!

What day we doing X-men and what day for Potter. Is there anychance of moving Xmen to a different con. I should have it ready by Nov but I'm not 110% sure at the moment. I#m still waiting for my stuff to come through from ebay.

Mine won't be ready hence why I'm wearing my Leggy instead. I do plan to do Angel at some point as I think I would have fun with it.

• 4 weeks later...

Hopefully by next year I'm gonna have my severus snape costume finished. Well my female equvilant maybe his unknown sister severina. lol. Lord knows i have the right hair colour for it, and possibly the right length of hair to pull it off. I'm in my research stages now, also looking at various patterns for frock coats and trousers and huge billowy bat like robes. LOL!!!!!!! But for now nanny elf is coming out of retirement just need to get hold of a half decent really long wig, comething like my hair used to be. Take a look at my pics from the first gmex. I even have the champions up on there. It's www.myspace.com/elfzena even become my friend if you like and yes cedric your up as well. As is the real thing Robert Pattinson. (drool) sorry random fangirl moment can somebody pass me 2 buckets and a mop? :YAHOO:

:chair:

I need some more help. Ive tried searching ebay for a jumper,skirt etc but don't seem to be able to find anything. For those that have used Alivins do they ship quite quickly? I'm worried it won't get here in time now. My robes aren't made yet so worrying about them a little, but fingers crossed they will be done in time