Sigourney Weaver

dufresne

• Showmasters Admin

Hey guys, I also met Sigourney at the Edinburgh International Film Festival, and while I got her autograph at the red carpet I would never say no to seeing her again she was really lovely and did an amazing talk. But as I didn't see anyone else posting this I thought I would say something, during Sigourney's guest talk that she did her someone asked the question 'Have you ever or would you ever do a convention?'

Sigourney's reply was something along these lines:

'I would LOVE to do a convention I think it would be a great experience, if someone did an alien convention that would be great. I would definitely be up for this. No one has ever asked me to do a convention before - but if they did I'd just hope I could make it'

I am not sure if I got the phrasing right or whatever, but it was along those lines. She said she had never been asked before but if she was she would love to, so who knows, mibbe if she was asked she'd say yes. Just figured I'd add that into the convo

Sayjay

xox

Hey guys, I also met Sigourney at the Edinburgh International Film Festival, and while I got her autograph at the red carpet I would never say no to seeing her again she was really lovely and did an amazing talk. But as I didn't see anyone else posting this I thought I would say something, during Sigourney's guest talk that she did her someone asked the question 'Have you ever or would you ever do a convention?'

Sigourney's reply was something along these lines:

'I would LOVE to do a convention I think it would be a great experience, if someone did an alien convention that would be great. I would definitely be up for this. No one has ever asked me to do a convention before - but if they did I'd just hope I could make it'

I am not sure if I got the phrasing right or whatever, but it was along those lines. She said she had never been asked before but if she was she would love to, so who knows, mibbe if she was asked she'd say yes. Just figured I'd add that into the convo

Sayjay

xox

Wow, thanks for posting that! I really hope SM can get Sigourney to a convention soon, or even CM10 that would be amazing!

She said she had never been asked before but if she was she would love to,
A lot of the time it's the agent that makes decisions on the actor's behalf including turning down scripts cos they know their client's expectations.

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't think conventions were her thing, my Dad said that he read she doesn't do them cause of the people who go just to sell the autographs on. But reading the accounts from Edinburgh, it would be amazing to see her at MK, and I'm sure my Dad would drag me to collectormania rather than the other way around :D

Katie xx