Soap Stars & Music Stars

Clements

what i think they should do is bring some people from the world of Music and the world of Soaps, who would you have, for Soaps i would have Emmerdale and Hollyoaks and Music i would have rappers, i just think it would be cool if they did this

I'd like to see some music guests, it would be a good way of promoting a new album coming out.
That's what singles, appearences on TV and instore signings at HMV ect are for. I highly doubt today's popstars would come to sci-fi con...they have street cred to think of. Edited by nicky

thats what im asking why cant they come into collectormania. wish they can

No good reason thay cant, thay could even stay at my place for free!

yeah that would be great

I'd like to see some music guests coming to Collectormania, it would be a good way of promoting them especially if they have a new album coming out.

yeah music guests would increase there popularity and gives people a chance to meet there music idols

I'd like to see some music guests, it would be a good way of promoting a new album coming out.
That's what singles, appearences on TV and instore signings at HMV ect are for. I highly doubt today's popstars would come to sci-fi con...they have street cred to think of.

what do you mean street cred, they all arn't a sci fi convention because they have had some eastenders cast before in MK so u never know, Music Stars prob are out but Soap Stars could

what do you mean street cred, they all arn't a sci fi convention because they have had some eastenders cast
"sci fi" was just a generalisation...the market for cons though is predominantly sf.

Let's agree on Sci-Fi/Cult TV con :D

If soap/music starts were to ever appear I'd hope they were genuine legends as just like Nicky says there are always instore appearances for most current bands and I'm sure the soap stars will start doing them if they aren't already with all of the calendars and fitness DVDs they keep releasing.

Come on,

We got Dirty Den,

although, I think showmasters could of done better than that.

But saying that, Why pay £15 for an autograph, when you can just write to them and get it for nothing!

But it would be cool if you could get music guests.

We could go to the theatre and have a concert, That would be so cool!! :headscratch:

A bit of everything always brings variety !

As someone else posted earlier in the thread though, you can get Soap Star autos by writing to them direct c/o the show, and often they turn up at Premieres also, as do Music stars.

Many of the Music stars also do instore signings promoting new singles and albums, just check out the HMV or Virgin web sites to see forthcoming events.