Soap Stars

vamps!

Would you like meet soap stars?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like meet soap stars?

• Yes
    • No

OMG I never thouht about him, He gives me the creeps with them eyes of his, I'd love to meet him though. How about him who plays steve MacDonald or him who played that lad who was Sonya's boyfriend, Jamie that's his name. god I'm feeling really fick tonight, thank god monday is nearly over with

Collectormania is more about Sc-Fi stars, than soap stars or tv stars, Maybe some of the stars that were in Star Wars like the 2 that were there this year who were in Cor.St and Eastenders.

Collectormania is more about Sc-Fi stars, than soap stars or tv stars, Maybe some of the stars that were in Star Wars like the 2 that were there this year who were in Cor.St and Eastenders.

Have to disagree with you there Adam. After all Showmasters had booked Leslie Grantham and advertised him as Dirty Den from Eastenders. He isn't really a name associated with Sci-Fi is he?

I see no reason why soap stars or other TV stars shouldn't attend if people want to see them.

I think of Collectormania as an event for cult and popular film and television shows.

Obi-Wan :D

Have to disagree with you there Adam. After all Showmasters had booked Leslie Grantham and advertised him as Dirty Den from Eastenders. He isn't really a name associated with Sci-Fi is he?

I see no reason why soap stars or other TV stars shouldn't attend if people want to see them.

I think of Collectormania as an event for cult and popular film and television shows.

Obi-Wan :firedevil:

Well he was in Doctor Who at one point

Darryl

:yoda: Well as far as popular tv...well popular with me anyhoo..the league of gentlemen blokes would be cool!

god my Mum absolutely loves them, she has lent me her dvd of the 1st series, but i have not had a chance to watch it. I bet you anything my mum would go if they were there. Yes my mum has a crazy sense of humour, but she's brill. :D

Adam , sweetie, there is more to life than flippin' star wars. i hate to say it but I can't stand the films. Oh the Ewok things were good, but that's about all. oh sorry and Jar Jar binks. Other than them the films are boring.

:yoda: I have met shane richie, actually i have met loads of eastenders stars from the past and present.

I would love to mee Lousie from Emmerdale (she used to be in home and away) as she is pretty fit! No actually, well fit!

:yoda: I have met shane richie, actually i have met loads of eastenders stars from the past and present.

I would love to mee Lousie from Emmerdale (she used to be in home and away) as she is pretty fit! No actually, well fit!

Behave, she looks like a horse. Nah you wanna see cat slater. I love her, i wish i could get away with stuff the way she does.

:D Well as far as popular tv...well popular with me anyhoo..the league of gentlemen blokes would be cool!

god my Mum absolutely loves them, she has lent me her dvd of the 1st series, but i have not had a chance to watch it. I bet you anything my mum would go if they were there. Yes my mum has a crazy sense of humour, but she's brill. :D

your mum has taste..you should watch it..it wont be to everyones sense of humour but its deffo mine.. :D