The Hotel Bar

Guest WaterBoy

and its early, so Andy please can I have several lemonades and a bucket.

A

of magic water? :poki:

No... I felt rough this morning lol

A

Hello! Alx has had a busy weekend then! :lol:

Erm yeh, one of my jobs is an upaid job / payment in kind, I get use of the WakeMK cable, which was costing me nearly £200 per month so, it not so bad, but Im supposed to do 3 half days a week 6hrs, saturday i did 9 and Sunday I did 12.. urgh... Also Saturday I didnt get to bed until after 1am, and had to be up at 8am Sunday morning.. then same agen Monday morning, except I got up jus after 7am feeling ill and couldnt get back to sleep.

Walks in with two new buckets of ice, tips bucket with DavidB hair in it over the guilty party's head.

Walks away soaked... How you managed to get it all over me I do not know..

A

Hands now empty bucket to Alex, and 3 pints of lemonade. 'NOW DRINK'

Its too late now, though tomorrow morning I thinks.. I phoned work to find out what time I need to be at the Cambridge folk festival tomorrow for work, they turns and says, you wanna be there for 9am start, you will need to get kitted out, pitch your tent (in my case2), and get ready before then too.. URGH..

that means bein up at like 6

A

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Walks in with two new buckets of ice, tips bucket with DavidB hair in it over the guilty party's head.

Walks away soaked... How you managed to get it all over me I do not know..

A

Hands now empty bucket to Alex, and 3 pints of lemonade. 'NOW DRINK'

Its too late now, though tomorrow morning I thinks.. I phoned work to find out what time I need to be at the Cambridge folk festival tomorrow for work, they turns and says, you wanna be there for 9am start, you will need to get kitted out, pitch your tent (in my case2), and get ready before then too.. URGH..

that means bein up at like 6

A

Sorry it was too late, but I can't get in here till the weather cools down, atleast your all prepared for tomorrow morning buddy.

While I'm here make mine a pint

Edited by Harry

Sorry for the quotes, the nice little boxes were there before I edited it

And Alex soon i will be back on at normal times, new computer ordered today, just gotta save all old files to a USB drive so i can transfer it :drunk::D:YAHOO: (me and technology - it'll end in tears)

And Alex soon i will be back on at normal times, new computer ordered today, just gotta save all old files to a USB drive so i can transfer it :drunk::D:YAHOO: (me and technology - it'll end in tears)

Thats all well and good but I wont be lol.. Im so busy Im comming on at the most obscure times.. like look now, its jus gone 6am URGH.

Erm erm, but anywho things are going good, and better news is, between now and xmas because of uni and holidays and work, i will only see my brother for 2 weeks.. LOL

A

Quick, get the computer a tissue!

:YAHOO:

Paul

And Alex soon i will be back on at normal times, new computer ordered today, just gotta save all old files to a USB drive so i can transfer it ;):vader::dance: (me and technology - it'll end in tears)

:poki:

Paul

:YAHOO::dance::dance:

Hiya

Todays meeting went very very well. Very positive feedback about me and a project I have been working on was passed to me (through various channels) from the MD of our biggest customer.

:thumbup:

Paul

• Moderators

And Alex soon i will be back on at normal times, new computer ordered today, just gotta save all old files to a USB drive so i can transfer it :YAHOO::thumbup::YAHOO: (me and technology - it'll end in tears)

Does that mean you will be online more & I can fellow you around boss

And Alex soon i will be back on at normal times, new computer ordered today, just gotta save all old files to a USB drive so i can transfer it :band::D:huh: (me and technology - it'll end in tears)

Does that mean you will be online more & I can fellow you around boss

I will be online more, but your rationed in relation to stalking me

And Alex soon i will be back on at normal times, new computer ordered today, just gotta save all old files to a USB drive so i can transfer it :blink::lol::huh: (me and technology - it'll end in tears)

Thats all well and good but I wont be lol.. Im so busy Im comming on at the most obscure times.. like look now, its jus gone 6am URGH.

Erm erm, but anywho things are going good, and better news is, between now and xmas because of uni and holidays and work, i will only see my brother for 2 weeks.. LOL

A

I bet your brothers glad about that ;) , with all these obscure times make sure your fully armed with lemonade

And Alex soon i will be back on at normal times, new computer ordered today, just gotta save all old files to a USB drive so i can transfer it :blink::lol::huh: (me and technology - it'll end in tears)

;)

Paul

:lol::lol::lol:

Well the first download on the USB drive seems to have gone OK, just hope I can get the stuff back off when the new PC arrives :P

Harry Posted Yesterday, 10:53 PM

Well the first download on the USB drive seems to have gone OK, just hope I can get the stuff back off when the new PC arrives :thumbup:

Fingers crossed hun. :D

Oh, and if it doesn't work ... dont ask me how to fix it! Me and computers don't mix well ...! :o

Hiya

Todays meeting went very very well. Very positive feedback about me and a project I have been working on was passed to me (through various channels) from the MD of our biggest customer.

:WINCE:

Paul

Well done hun. :huh:

Harry Posted Yesterday, 10:53 PM

Well the first download on the USB drive seems to have gone OK, just hope I can get the stuff back off when the new PC arrives :WAVE:

Fingers crossed hun. :D

Oh, and if it doesn't work ... dont ask me how to fix it! Me and computers don't mix well ...! :poki:

Tested USB drive at work PC the stuff saved :blush:;):YAHOO:

There might be slim hope yet of me joining................ which century is it again?

Oh forget it flagon of ale please

Edited by Harry

Fair enough then, you can share

Ta muchly hun. :o

How's the transferring going? New PC arrived yet hun?

How is everyone?

Feeling better now the weather has cooled down a bit?

*grabs a J20*

Paul

Thank goodness it has cooled down hun ... was away at the weekend and the hotel we stayed in had no air conditioning ... we managed to sort out a fan though *wipes brow*

Lots of water later ...

... and I'll have a magic water. :o

Fair enough then, you can share

Ta muchly hun. :(

How's the transferring going? New PC arrived yet hun?

How is everyone?

Feeling better now the weather has cooled down a bit?

*grabs a J20*

Paul

Thank goodness it has cooled down hun ... was away at the weekend and the hotel we stayed in had no air conditioning ... we managed to sort out a fan though *wipes brow*

Lots of water later ...

... and I'll have a magic water. :headscratch:

Think that fan saved our lives.... :D !

Kx

... and I'll have a magic water. :angel:

Ok call my stupid but whats magic water?

I'll take an extremely strong drink to calm my nerves after the idiotic old bag of a receptionist keeps putting clients through while i'm on my lunch.

I'm telling you i'm going to take her out before the afternoon is finished.

*runs off to check her law books for a plausible defence*

... and I'll have a magic water. :angel:

Ok call my stupid but whats magic water?

I'll take an extremely strong drink to calm my nerves after the idiotic old bag of a receptionist keeps putting clients through while i'm on my lunch.

I'm telling you i'm going to take her out before the afternoon is finished.

*runs off to check her law books for a plausible defence*

From what I can gather it's Tequela (?spelling)

Anne

(slipping out from behind the potted plants where I've been lurking).

And I'll have an Apple and Raspberry J20 if they have them.

Getting ready for the new intake of 50 doctors to the hospital - don't anyone get ill tomorrow!

Magic water generally comes from Russia, not Mexico :clap:

PC arrived today gonna wire it up when i get home, (If you hear a louds bang and see lots of sparks it's probably me)

Well that answers my questions then :angel::YAHOO:

anywho, im back too.. if anyone finds any money down the back of the chairs,m or left lying around in here, its mine, if you could please send it back to me asap as I am in need of it right now..

A

Astrid ... listen to Harry! He knows what he's talking about hun! I love Russian magic water! ;)

Oh, and Harry ... when's the modem arriving? Sorry I wasn't much help when you called last night ... apart from telling you, you had to buy one! :poki:

Kel ... I wanted to bring the fan (which by the way, Paul D affectionately called Chuck) home with me, cos if they haven't got the air conditioning sorted out by next year, I want it back!!!! :P

Edited by Silverlady

"and see lots of sparks"

That usually means that you are a bit drunk and have wandered into the Ops room!

Paul