Ringcon Guest Suggestions

• Showmasters Admin

Elijah Wood PLEASE:D

ELIJAH WOOD PLEASE PLAESE PLEASE:D

ELIJAH WOOD!

GO ELIJAH WOOD, PLEASE GET HIM AT THE RING CON, WHAT'S A LORD OF THE RING'S CONVENTION WITHOUT FRODO BAGGIN'S? PLEASE

GO ON MY WEBBIE PLEASE....ELIJAH WOOD WEBBIE....www.piczo.com/elijahwoodalwaysandforever....STILL NEEDS A BIT OF WORK BUT STILL, DON'T FORGET TO SIGN THE GUESTBOOK:D

ELIJAH WOOD (FORODO BAGGIN'S) YOU NEED ELIJAH WOOD OR THE RING WOULD OF NEVER BEEN DESTORYED, THANK ELIJAH WOOD HE SAVED MIDLE EARTH, AND FOR THAT HE SHOULD BE INVITED TO THE CONVENTION. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE :D:D:D:D:D<3<3<3<3

Please give it a break. We understand that you want Elijah to come to every event. Elijah is a very popular guest and so when SM fell it is appropriate they will bring him back again.

This constant asking for him in numorous threads is just becoming annoying. Please stop it.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Elijah Wood PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Surely you know how badly I want him to come again?!!!!!!!! :WAVE::cylon: So please Showmasters, get him back in the UK (and do the photoshoot thing too although I couldn't go to LFCC it sounded cool.)

ELIJAH WOOD PLEASE:D :D

WELL SORRY, your 32 aint ya, im only 15 and if you was really badly in love with a famous person when your only a teenager you should know that its hard to stop, even if its ennoying, ITS ELIJAH WOOD ASWELL that makes it even harder....I THINK SAMI CAN AGREE WITH ME ON THAT RIGHT? (sammy your gr8, elijah's da best hehe:P) elijah wood!!!:smile:

Sami how old are you and are you male or female ? are you aloud to ask that on here? if not then sorry, didn't know:) x

Edited by I LOVE ELIJAH WOOD 4EVA

i know what falling in love is like.

what you have is a crush, and yes, i've been there. as have many of us (i don't doubt that that includes Too Tall.) hell, i've even had a crush on a famous person. again, many of us probably have.

its something you'll get over eventually, and move on to the next celebrity. that, or you'll become a stalker.... and a criminal record is not a good thing.

as for being hard to stop - what are you, human or mouse? do you or do you not have free will and intelligent thought? this may seem harsh - but no-one is holding a gun to your head to say you absolutely have to post your request so many times.

even if they were, you would still have a choice. it doesn't take much willpower or thought to work out - its not always appropriate to keep on and on. and believe me, from experience, i know its better to learn it young rather than old.

please just think about what i've said. you don't have to agree, just realise - the older some of us are, the more likely it is that they know better than you do how you feel. :smile:

Yes. Kiwis. Mr. Jackson. It would be great for him to see general fandom thanks to following the films have generated.

Kiwis. I attend many venues throughout the year and must admit that the people who have worked on or in the film who have given more of themselves constantly and in any given situation are the Kiwis, those fantastic people from New Zealand. They were the heart and soul of the film and I would like to see more of them invited to the venues. We all know who they are. People with great 'aroha' like

Lawrence Makoare, Jed Brophy, Bruce Hopkins, Mana Hira D., Jonathan Harding, Shane Rangi, Sandro Kopp, Daniel Reeve, Sala Baker, Daniel Falconer, Brett Beattie, Paul Norell, Karl Urban, Gino Acevedo, Lori Dungey, Peter Lyons, Peter Tait, all just to name a few......and a couple who should always be included not just for their talent but for the hope and inspiration they have given to so many people, Richard and Tania Taylor. They may not come from NZ but not to be forgotten are Mr. Alan Lee and Mr. John Howe, the conceptual designers from the films who brought imagination to reality on screen.

Oh, and of course Craig Parker and Marc Ferguson....the only guys who can keep a show running over 3 days with intelligence, good fun and a lot of laughter.

But then how could you ever leave out people like Billy Boyd, a true gentleman, Dominic M., Elijah Wood.

Personal choices. To have an evening with someone like Ian Mckellan and Christopher Lee. Theatre and film history sits there as well as minds well versed in Tolkien lore.

Some suggestions then. I know there are many whom I have left out and a few left out purposely as they would never come to one of these conventions. Their loss. These aren't just fan conventions where everybody plays a part and dresses up for a weekend. Its a celebration of life, of hope for something better, total fun and games and learning along the way. A peek into the unknown. Curiosity satisfied. A new road to travel. I mean who wouldn't want to be an Aragorn or an Arwen. Or an Alan Lee or a Richard Taylor. Who wouldn't want to swing a sword or shoot a bow or wield a pencil or pen. Thank you Prof. Tolkien. AND thank you another show UK and DE for making it all possible!

Edited by sfk

• Moderators

I don't think anyone has a problem with you actually wanting Elijah to come along, of course not, I think it's mainly saying it too many times and in the wrong places too.

All I can say is that Showmasters KNOW how popular Elijah has been, and he's probably one of the guests that you don't NEED to request again and again .. if that makes sense :unsure:

ELIJAH WOOD PLEASE:D :dance:

WELL SORRY, your 32 aint ya, im only 15 and if you was really badly in love with a famous person when your only a teenager you should know that its hard to stop, even if its ennoying, ITS ELIJAH WOOD ASWELL that makes it even harder....I THINK SAMI CAN AGREE WITH ME ON THAT RIGHT? (sammy your gr8, elijah's da best hehe:P) elijah wood!!!:D

Sami how old are you and are you male or female ? are you aloud to ask that on here? if not then sorry, didn't know:) x

Hi! We've got great taste huh?! I'm a female in my 20's but still feel like a teenager when I think of Elijah (and thats practically 24/7!) :YAHOO: I really hope that Elijah comes back - he rocks! I've never met him... :dance: But its my mission to! So lets not stop posting how much we want to meet him, after all, we make the event happen don't we! So :D ! Its great there's someone else who loves Elijah!!! :WAVE:

:) heya sami, yh we do have gr8 taste :blink: elijah actually cheers me up, i have this big frame with 3 pictures i took of elijah at london film and comic con and 3 of his autographs, whenever im upset or something i look at it and it cheers me up because it makes me think of the day i met him. thats why i was posting so much because i loved that day so much id do nearly anything to do it again. i know what you mean when you say you think about elijah 24/7 its hard not to ay?:) glad you like elijah too, its not every day you meet an elijah fan i only know you and a lady called claire who sat next to elijah at london film and comic con 2006 july 2nd!!:o lucky ay. claire is such a nice person though, im glad i talk to her. she's gr8, and i think u r gr8 2 i mean u gotta b even though i dont know you right? i mean you like elijah 2, that explains it all hehe:P i really like your idea about lets not stop posting threads, but i think im gonna pass on that one. i have realised that posting so many threads doesnt get you no were instead it gets you told off and stuck in a sticky situation. so many people got annoyed with me that they all agreed with eachother. even showmasters told me off. i no how hard it is not to post a thread about elijah but it's not a gd idea to post millions you get really told of:) as much as i wan't to im afraid i can't. but hey iv got an idea, why not stay in contact? i mean then if some how we stay in contact then we can talk about elijah wood as much as we want without enoying people and getting told off? here's my idea, if you have msn or an email or anything then thats a way of staying in contact? i have msn, an email adress, a elijah website with a guestbook and stuff to talk on, whatever works for you. ELIJAH WOOD ALWAYS AND FOREVER, "it's great there's someone else who loves Elijah" got ya back on that one 100%:D:D:D nice talking to you:) sarah x

I don't think anyone has a problem with you actually wanting Elijah to come along, of course not, I think it's mainly saying it too many times and in the wrong places too.

All I can say is that Showmasters KNOW how popular Elijah has been, and he's probably one of the guests that you don't NEED to request again and again .. if that makes sense :lol:

heya, thanks for all your help,

you must be a great person, of course i don't know you so i wouldnt no but from my point of view i would say you are:D i have seen your other threads to other poeple and you help out alot, thanks

sarah x

Elijah Wood PLEASE:D

ELIJAH WOOD PLEASE PLAESE PLEASE:D

ELIJAH WOOD!

GO ELIJAH WOOD, PLEASE GET HIM AT THE RING CON, WHAT'S A LORD OF THE RING'S CONVENTION WITHOUT FRODO BAGGIN'S? PLEASE

GO ON MY WEBBIE PLEASE....ELIJAH WOOD WEBBIE....www.piczo.com/elijahwoodalwaysandforever....STILL NEEDS A BIT OF WORK BUT STILL, DON'T FORGET TO SIGN THE GUESTBOOK:D

ELIJAH WOOD (FORODO BAGGIN'S) YOU NEED ELIJAH WOOD OR THE RING WOULD OF NEVER BEEN DESTORYED, THANK ELIJAH WOOD HE SAVED MIDLE EARTH, AND FOR THAT HE SHOULD BE INVITED TO THE CONVENTION. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE :blink::D:D:D:D<3<3<3<3

Please give it a break. We understand that you want Elijah to come to every event. Elijah is a very popular guest and so when SM fell it is appropriate they will bring him back again.

This constant asking for him in numorous threads is just becoming annoying. Please stop it.

heya, i would like to say that i truely am sorry and ask for you forgiveness, sure thats a big thing to ask for

but hey its worth a shot? just wanted you to know im sorry:)

sarah x

i know what falling in love is like.

what you have is a crush, and yes, i've been there. as have many of us (i don't doubt that that includes Too Tall.) hell, i've even had a crush on a famous person. again, many of us probably have.

its something you'll get over eventually, and move on to the next celebrity. that, or you'll become a stalker.... and a criminal record is not a good thing.

as for being hard to stop - what are you, human or mouse? do you or do you not have free will and intelligent thought? this may seem harsh - but no-one is holding a gun to your head to say you absolutely have to post your request so many times.

even if they were, you would still have a choice. it doesn't take much willpower or thought to work out - its not always appropriate to keep on and on. and believe me, from experience, i know its better to learn it young rather than old.

please just think about what i've said. you don't have to agree, just realise - the older some of us are, the more likely it is that they know better than you do how you feel. :lol:

heya, thanks for the advice, im sorry, im apologising to every one iv ennoyed and asking for forgiveness, so what do you say?

sarah x

to everyone on www.showmastersonline.com/foums/, i would like to say im sorry and ask for every ones forgiveness. sure that won't be easy and i understand why, i have been out of order and i just wanted every one to no that i am truely SORRY! im not trying to take over the forum with a teenage crush, i just got a bit carried away...and yh go ahead and say it, a bit? ok i got more than a bit carried away, but i would like to promise every one that this will never happen again. in future i will only post one thread and wait for someone to get back to me. but i wont post another thread about elijah wood for a very very long time, and thats a promise. SORRY EVERYONE ON THE FORUM INCLUDING SHOWMASTERS! im posting this on the pages which i think i have been on so that every one gets a chance to read it, im not posting it more than once to try and pis* people off, thats the last thing i want to do:) once again i truely am SORRY.

Oooooo, let's see

Dominic Monaghan (he's the only Hobbit I need to get now)

Ian McKellen

Christopher Lee

Liv Tyler

Cate Blanchett

Peter Jackson

David Wenham

Miranda Otto

Orlando Bloom

Sean Bean

Best start saving my pennies :dance:

I've not put Viggo on the list because I know he'd never do something like another show. Oh, and I've already met him twice :dance:

Hi Sarah! It'd be cool to stay in contact so we could talk about Elijah non-stop!!! :P If you wanna e-mail me please do, the address is on my profile! Vicki :dance:

Oh, to be on topic, I'd also like all the Hobbits and Eowyn - Miranda Otto to come. Bernard Hill would be cool too! Thanx! :dance:

I've just checked and it doesn't work - you can't send an e-mail from my profile - D'oh! I can post it here if you wanna stay in contact!!!

Edited by sami

heya sami, yh that would b kl. iv sent ya a email now so were in touch :P its nice tlkin 2 ya, will spk gen soon elijah44(its anotha name i use instead of I LOVE ELIJAH WOOD 4EVA its quicker nd shorter)x

hey sami! i luv ur display pic btw, i cnt get mine 2 work dats y i dnt av a display pic:( i wanted 2 put a elijah 1 up but sum reason it dnt let me...neva mind ay:)x

PETER JACKSON

well he is coming to the uk next year at some point for the Dambusters... :(

I think peter jackson is a great idea, he's got my vote:)

whats the Dambusters:S? :P

oh rite kk thanx :o

big helpin hand u r dunno ow much longa i cud of gone without a display pic :) x

dere we go i think dat shud av done it:D thanx keeper, sami do u want me 2 introduce u 2 claire 1day?

whats the Dambusters:S? :D

Plot Outline: True story of how the British attacked German dams in WW2 by using an ingenious technique to drop bombs where they would be most effective

It's one of the most famous war movies of all time amoungst the older generations and it's being remade so you younger generations can get it too. Though I am not starting up a war topic in this thread guys, it's important to know your history :-)

On a lighter note, now I've meeting Miranda Otto I am shouting out for Christopher Lee big time. Along side with Sir Ian it would be a major pull to have both wizards. I wonder if they would've liked to switch roles??

Lisa x

;)

Plot Outline: True story of how the British attacked German dams in WW2 by using an ingenious technique to drop bombs where they would be most effective

It's one of the most famous war movies of all time amoungst the older generations and it's being remade so you younger generations can get it too. Though I am not starting up a war topic in this thread guys, it's important to know your history :-)

On a lighter note, now I've meeting Miranda Otto I am shouting out for Christopher Lee big time. Along side with Sir Ian it would be a major pull to have both wizards. I wonder if they would've liked to switch roles??

Lisa x

Plus a lot of stuff has been declassified since the first movie

Here's a link for you,

617 Squadron RAF

Hi Sarah! Thanx for your e-mail!

I'd love to hear from anyone who likes Elijah so sure, it'd be cool to say hi to Claire! Thanx for saying you liked my pic, I got it from a great site called Frodo Forever. Its got loads of pictures on it of Frodo from all the films and loads of other stuff too! Anyway, hope to speak again soon! :unsure:

Oh, and another guest I would love to come to another show is Sean Bean if possible because he left such an impact on the films, even though he was only in the Fellowship of the Ring mainly. Thanx! :help:

Edited by sami

heya sami! :dance: thanx 4 ur email 2 was gd, its nice stayin in contact. glad u wanna tlk 2 claire, she is sumwere on dis forum dats were she added me from. But im sure she wud luv 2 tlk 2 u aswell i mean u r a elijah fan ! :D:D:D aint checked my emails l8ly so if u av sent me an email, then i aint read it yet. don't think im egnoring u:) wot u been up 2 den nefin gd? im well bored its 20 past 9, im at skl in the libary, 1st lesson resistant materials its so boring all we av is coursework coursework coursework. but its gotta b done sumtime:) will do sum of it soon but rite now id rather go on here:) will talk again soon:) nice talking 2 u, will email u l8a :) sarah x

Lisa x

heya,

oh rite kk i get it now :) so is peter jackson making the remake of the film? that bit i got confused on :) but you did help me out alot :D thanx,

sarah x