LFCC 06 CREW PARTY

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Hey all,

just want to know what you all thought of the venue for the crew party. I know it was a bit of a trek, they did tell me it was a 10 - 15 min walk Max, so I do apologise if it didnt take that long! Also if you have any pics from the party post them up too!

Ta!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

I liked the venue! :o

Although it really wasn't that close at all! :P We walked for like a million hours, going the wrong way, then half of us bus'd it and some in a taxi, we found it eventually!

To be honest I wouldn't have found it cuz I thought it was gonna be a big place not just a door to a downstairs place :D

> PICS HERE <

103.jpg

138.jpg

I think everyone liked it there :P

Edited by DavidB

• Moderators

We didn't find the drinks that expensive, was cheaper than at the crew hotel :D

A group of us arrived at the party at 8:30pm (we was first there) after a 30 minute walk, others didn't start to arrive for quite a while. We left just before 10 as we needed to eat.

bf78a124.jpg

721fee7c.jpg

bc09b01f.jpg

eb258c1e.jpg

bdebd489.jpg

bce26b19.jpg

5d7ab639.jpg

Edited by mrsclairecarter

It was very hard to find. I think I might have asked a few hundred people on the way there. I thought it would be easy because of Shab's "its a simple zig zag" directions. But I found it in the end and it was good fun and they did some nice cocktails. And yes the electric bongos were cool!