First time crewing - The Results!

angel_darkavenger

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

James,

It was a pleasure working with you on the Maggie Grace signing section, the queue was a bit manic but you seemed to fit right in look forward to working with you again.

Andy

Nice to see I broke you in easily mate, good to meet you...

Troy.

Cheers Troy! Great to meet you mate! Ive never met someone with so many toiletries and electrical goods in one hotel room! lol

Hes a magician hes allowed to :dance:

Noooooo :dance:

Course I sold that many, I'm good like that :YAHOO:

Erm I know Maggie was tired, but she was supposed to be signing the autographs not you :dance:

A

Greetings James!

It was an awesome weekend!.. Thanks for all your help on the setup and all weekend... Hope you enjoyed it all! look forward to cathing up later, here is our PIC!

mini-Picture023.jpg

All the very Best,

Shabs :dance:

Hey James,

Its Laura here. I’m so glad you got to work with Maggie. It was great working with you. Also as a newbie I would like to thank all the other crew who made my weekend very enjoyable. I really hope that I can crew at other events. :YAHOO:

James,

It was a pleasure working with you on the Maggie Grace signing section, the queue was a bit manic but you seemed to fit right in look forward to working with you again.

Andy

Thanks for all the positive comments guys really appreciate it, you were all great! I better be seeing you all at C10 I hope! That will be my home turf!

Noooooo :unsure:

Course I sold that many, I'm good like that :D

Erm I know Maggie was tired, but she was supposed to be signing the autographs not you :(

A

Ooooh right, I wondered why some people got a bit annoyed when I scribbled my name on their pictures :poki:

Don't they know I'm famous too?! :dance:

Hey James

Glad you enjoyed your time crewing LFACC! YOu were fab from what I seen on the Sat at box office and everything I have heard you have fitted in realy well with us (madly insane people <_<)

Hopefully see you at C10.

Wishes and Hugs

Marina xx

• Moderators

I swear to god some people did take pictures of me, and I don't mean just you guys that I know. I mean random dudes standing round <_<

Stalkers?

I bet it was you wasn't it :wub:

I hope so!

You wanted me to light your ciggies again didn't you? :WINCE:

Of course :o

Ya just can't trust newbies damnit!

I bet he sent those people to take photos of you because he was in awe of your amazingly sexy Kellness :o

Excuse me David I do all my own stalking thankyou very much :o

Hey James

Glad you enjoyed your time crewing LFACC! YOu were fab from what I seen on the Sat at box office and everything I have heard you have fitted in realy well with us (madly insane people ;))

Hopefully see you at C10.

Wishes and Hugs

Marina xx

:WINCE: Thanks Marina. I did have a good time

You don't look it

Ill take that comment about my youthful looks as a compliment. lol

Oooh is she youngish? I didn't know that :rolleyes:

She should only be allowed back during summer events, so she has to wear those shorts :unsure:

Lol. i agree David. and yeah shes 23 and 2 months younger than me