Thank you to all the Crew & PB's

jedijules

Hi All,

I would like to thank all the crew who worked the photo sessions with me this weekend. You guys did a fantastic job especially as many of you have never done a photo session before. Thank you to all the Pit Bosses for your support and not forgetting those crew who I didn’t get the chance to work with this time you all rock!!!!!!

A big thank you to Malcolm the photographer as always you do a fantastic job, it was great to work with you again and thanks to SM for letting me be part of your first ever photo shoot of which I hope will be the first of many more to come.

Thanks to SM towers Jason, Stuart, Andrea, Davy for putting on another great show and to anyone else who is part of the SM family I have forgotten to thank.

Time to charge those batteries and hope to see you all at C10!!!

Julie

Thnaks Julie,

We did well and we learnt how things could be changed. You did a good job keeping the photoshoot going on Sunday. It was great to work and see you again.

See you in Milton Keynes

A

Hi Julie!

I was great to see you again this weekend, it wouldn't be the same without you!

and if you need anyone for anything... pick these two!

mini-Picture037.jpg

Shifty looking, aren't they. LOL!

all the very best,

Shabs :huh:

Edited by Shabs

Hiya Juile, count me in for photo shoot, it least I know what i was doing, lol. It was great fun to do and may we do many more, we know where can improve for next time. Hiya to Shabs my fellow ship mate, and Chris and Gina.

See you all at C10

Edited by Dixonhill

Cheers Julie. You and the rest of "Team Photo" were great to work with on Saturday.

There's nothing like chucking a crew into the deep end, with what will undoubtably be one of the busiest ever photo shoots, for the first one but we pulled it off!!! :YAHOO:

Dawn -x-

Edited by madmonster*

Many thanks to another member of the "bitter enders".

Really enjoyed the Dead Dog Drinks,

Paul