Gina Torres (Zoe in Firefly/Serenity)

Gina Torres (Zoe in Firefly/Serenity)  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want to meet her?

• Yes
    • No

I've removed the others. I think one poll for Gina is enough.

Just trying to emphasise how much I want her at a Showmasters event. That and it was a bit of a laugh. But why out of the four did you keep the Firefly/Serenity poll?

cheers TT

now i'll actually bother to vote ;) ;)

How did you vote out of interest?

Just trying to emphasise how much I want her at a Showmasters event. That and it was a bit of a laugh. But why out of the four did you keep the Firefly/Serenity poll?

cheers TT

now i'll actually bother to vote ;) ;)

How did you vote out of interest?

oddly, i voted yes. i'm actually curious who was the no.

but there were enough to call it spam. interest or not, its also a bit inconsiderate to the others who only get one thread ;):huh:

and it was probably the last one TT clicked on. :P

(dunno, just a guess)

but there were enough to call it spam. interest or not, its also a bit inconsiderate to the others who only get one thread ;):D

(dunno, just a guess)

SPAM?!?!? It was a bit of a joke? Inconsiderate? To who??? I wasn't exactely stepping on anyones toes!!! Don't get me wrong, I know that there a rules that need to be followed and I can respect that, but this is a forum for fun. As long as I don't take the pi$$ don't chastise me.

but there were enough to call it spam. interest or not, its also a bit inconsiderate to the others who only get one thread ;):D

(dunno, just a guess)

SPAM?!?!? It was a bit of a joke? Inconsiderate? To who??? I wasn't exactely stepping on anyones toes!!! Don't get me wrong, I know that there a rules that need to be followed and I can respect that, but this is a forum for fun. As long as I don't take the pi$$ don't chastise me.

ummm i used smilies?!

and in honesty, most other request threads are at one each.

and it IS a forum rule not to spam - which multiple threads on the same topic actually are. and they DO take the **** a bit.

i was actually being light-hearted, but note - yes, its a forum for fun, but if TT felt the need to delete those threads, that does suggest he felt the rules were broken. he's a fair moderator - even lenient, compared to some on other forums.

(dunno, just a guess)

ummm i used smilies?!

and it IS a forum rule not to spam - which multiple threads on the same topic actually are. and they DO take the **** a bit.

i was actually being light-hearted, but note - yes, its a forum for fun, but if TT felt the need to delete those threads, that does suggest he felt the rules were broken. he's a fair moderator - even lenient, compared to some on other forums.

Ok i'm sorry. I should have realised that if you use smilies that it is ok to patronise someone ;)

(dunno, just a guess)

ummm i used smilies?!

Ok i'm sorry. I should have realised that if you use smilies that it is ok to patronise someone ;)

i wasn't being patronising when i did the smilies, just trying to make it clear that i wasn't being an ignorant git ;)

if i'm being patronising, i'll pat you on the head or ask if you ride the special bus ;)

(dunno, just a guess)

ummm i used smilies?!

i wasn't being patronising when i did the smilies, just trying to make it clear that i wasn't being an ignorant git ;)

if i'm being patronising, i'll pat you on the head or ask if you ride the special bus ;)

I tell you what mate, why don't you know your role and stop trying so hard to be a damn mod!!! I've noticed you "laying down the law" quite a few times now and to be honest it makes me sick. I love Showmasters, I love the events, I love the guests, I love 99.9% of the staff and volunteers and I love this forum, but, I don't have my head so far up their arses (or my own) that I would dare have the nerve to chastise, patronise or quote the rules to another member like i'm supposed to be better than them!!!! I'm sorry it's come to this but if you keep trying to be the "Fanboy" to Too Talls "Steve Dave" then i'm gonna hurl!!!!!

Getting back to the topic at hand... Who wants to meet Gina Torres?

I tell you what mate, why don't you know your role and stop trying so hard to be a damn mod!!! I've noticed you "laying down the law" quite a few times now and to be honest it makes me sick. I love Showmasters, I love the events, I love the guests, I love 99.9% of the staff and volunteers and I love this forum, but, I don't have my head so far up their arses (or my own) that I would dare have the nerve to chastise, patronise or quote the rules to another member like i'm supposed to be better than them!!!! I'm sorry it's come to this but if you keep trying to be the "Fanboy" to Too Talls "Steve Dave" then i'm gonna hurl!!!!!

Getting back to the topic at hand... Who wants to meet Gina Torres?

eh?? this is uncalled for.

i can have a light-hearted convo. and i thought thats where it was going, even with your 'patronising.'

i point out rules on occasion - and i am NOT the only one - but what mods are on all the time?? and as for quoting them... i've paid attention to them?! mods should not be forced to use their powers, they ARE human. we should know better - ALL OF US.

i am NOT a fanboy - i've disagreed with SM and some of their volunteers in the past. doesn't mean i can't see the work they do, though.

ok, so i can be rude at times - i won't deny that. hell, there's been at least a few times i've apologised.

AND FOR THE LAST F*CKING TIME, I DO NOT WANT TO BE A MOD.

learn your own place, and don't think i'm trying to be more than my own. if i was so far out of bounds as you suggest, i suspect i'd be banned.

Keeper, I've noticed about you putting posts aswell, you've put it on some of mine and I'm sick of it. You might think it's nothing to do with me, but you've done it to me too! You said you can be rude at times, and I'm 100% sure you can aswell. Also you joined, like less than 5 months ago and you've posted 1781 times, how sad are you? Yeh, this is a brilliant forum, and I LOVE the events, if you get to type THAT much, you mustn't get to go to the events. You also said you aren't the only one who points out rules, you're the only constant one. SO PLEASE PLEASE STOP IT!

By the way, Gina Torres is a yay!

Edited by AmberB

Keeper, I've noticed about you putting posts aswell, you've put it on some of mine and I'm sick of it. You might think it's nothing to do with me, but you've done it to me too! You said you can be rude at times, and I'm 100% sure you can aswell. Also you joined, like less than 5 months ago and you've posted 1781 times, how sad are you? Yeh, this is a brilliant forum, and I LOVE the events, if you get to type THAT much, you mustn't get to go to the events. You also said you aren't the only one who points out rules, you're the only constant one. SO PLEASE PLEASE STOP IT!

By the way, Gina Torres is a yay!

umm, sorry,, whats wrong with pointing to another thread?? that was equally relevant, and indeed was later boosted by others?

and for your info - 5 months ago i joined with a new username. this is NOT my original one. there are personal reasons for the change.

and sadly, no i DON'T have better things to do than the computer, there's no work available. thats not a crime for me is it?!

• Showmasters Admin

A: It was the last one I clicked on

B: Also it's my fav :P

I voted yes :whistling: