What's wrong with the forum?

nicky

The time next to where it says last post keeps changing when a new post hasn't even been added...eg. one thread will have it's last post yesterday "yesterday 11pm" and then it will say "today 8.30pm" even though no posts have been added.

Also what's wrong with ice*s "The most important poll ever" thread...the football/TV one on page 2?? I post on it and get the error message and then go back into it to find my post has gone up 3 or 4 times...then hwen I go to the homepage and back into it again my 3 identical posts disappear?? :gorgeous::thumbup:

If its a poll, the topic will go to the top every time a vote is made so you don't need to post in them to bump them up, just vote. Otherwise I don't know what you mean.:headscratch:
I know that...but that's not what I'm getting at.

There has been a problem with the database. SM have been very busy with the show, however getting the forum running again in time for the show has been a very important task. The problems should all be sorted now, and hopefully the forum will be staying onlien throughout the show weekend.

Alex