SHABS

princess hannah of everything

Does anyone out there NOT like shabs???

Those who don't love love him can join my club!

Vive le revoution!!!

HannaH

(ps i have official permission to do this!)

President: me, The princess

Press Secretary: Simone

Treasurer: Gemma

Vice President: Christa

Wasn't I the ............ oh! I can't remember what I was going to be now!

I'll be the Junior Vice President :gorgeous: (I've had a hard life - I'm younger than I look)

Ah the bad spelling, the hijacking of threads so that he can post random photo's and pics, the photos of him with EVERYONE except his "family" meaning that nobody realises we've known him for years and were the ones that convinced him to crew in the first place, the Derek Zoolander poses (Blue steel, Tigra etc..), calling everyone darling. I could go on but the football's on so I haven't the time :gorgeous:

This is very fitting for this thread I think... it's something that Big_Pants, gerrysgirl, jeboz, roxy, myself and a few other non-forumers have spent years trying to bash out of Shabs. We've had quite a bit of success, but sometimes when a camera is whipped out and pointed at him, it still sneaks it's way out of him. So please, think of the children, and help it stop!

nobluesteel.jpg

If you ever see this man with THAT face on, give him a good telling off, please!

P.S. I am bored and poor, so I have nothing better to do with my time today than create naff graphics.

• Moderators

This is very fitting for this thread I think... it's something that Big_Pants, gerrysgirl, jeboz, roxy, myself and a few other non-forumers have spent years trying to bash out of Shabs. We've had quite a bit of success, but sometimes when a camera is whipped out and pointed at him, it still sneaks it's way out of him. So please, think of the children, and help it stop!

nobluesteel.jpg

If you ever see this man with THAT face on, give him a good telling off, please!

P.S. I am bored and poor, so I have nothing better to do with my time today than create naff graphics.

lol Ally

Are you sure that is Blue Steel....I thought it was the other one...?

Ohmygod....Shabs is Zoolander!!!!

Paul