gold pass

feda

From the FAQ:

(in addition to FAQ info, you'll have a reserved ticket for the Christopher Lee talk)

What are gold passes and how do I get one?

A Gold Pass is like a VIP pass to a Showmasters event. There are only 50 sold per show.

Note: They are not available after 2 weeks before the show.

They are £175 and to buy a Gold Pass >>CLICK HERE<<

What a Gold Pass includes:

1. Entrance to the show - Entrance to the show both days is included and is through a shorter queue, purchasing a Gold Pass means you will then get to queue in the pre paid queue rather then the larger main queue.

2. Talk Tickets - A ticket for each talk (free and charged-for) will be available free of charge. Tickets will be held back for any Gold Pass Patrons, and will be available to collect during the event. Priority seating will also be given to Gold Pass Patrons, who will be able to enter the seating area before the main queue.

3. Autograph Queues - Gold Pass Patrons will have the advantage of being ABLE TO JOIN THE BACK OF ANY QUEUE WITHOUT HAVING A VIRTUAL QUEUING TICKET! This is the major advantage of the Gold Pass, it will cut down your overall waiting time incredibly and allows a great deal more to be done over the weekend. As you may know the busier guests at Showmasters events have virtual tickets (Please read "What are Virtual tickets?" in section 2 for more info). Having a gold pass is like having VT No.1 for all the guests.

4. 2 Goody bags - The first one being an AMAZING Promotional Goody Bag and the second a SHOWMASTERS GOODY BAG. This Goody Bag will be full of awesome contents such as Posters, Promo items (badges, cards etc) and images some of which cannot be bought elsewhere! All themed with your choice of one of the following: Lord Of The Rings, Star Wars, Harry Potter, Star Trek, Buffy & Angel, Stargate, Cult TV or Cult Film. Also included will be an autograph pack of a number of autographs from your chosen theme.

5. Photo CD - To help you remember your experience at the show, we will send on a photo CD of images taken by the Official Showmasters photographer at the show!

6. Assistance - If you have any problems concerning your Gold Pass you will be able to contact a dedicated crew member who will be available to help you at the show.

Note: There are no IN PERSON autographs included in the price of the Gold Pass.

Feda can you please try and re-ask (rephrase) the question?

i'll want to know : i have the letter-email for gold pass but inside london film...where can i find my gold pass?

in witch areas?

thz

:headscratch:

i'll want to know : i have the letter-email for gold pass but inside london film...where can i find my gold pass?

in witch areas?

thz

:headscratch:

There will be a separate queue for the gold pass holders at the entrance. They will tell you there where to collect it from.

• Showmasters Admin

in witch areas?

thz

:blush:

There will be a separate queue for the gold pass holders at the entrance. They will tell you there where to collect it from.

FM is right. Once you get to the show, join the Gold Pass queue (there will be a sign on the door). You will then be taken to get your gold pass. Previously this has been at the organisers booth.