Lord of The Rings

Narago

Hi all

well the premiere of Lord of the Rings at Drury Lane Theatre in Londons West End is on Tuesday 19th June 2007, only a year to wait :D

who thinks they will be going to see it?

i would love to, just as i seriously cant imagine how this is going to work in theatre style :P

nice, should be very interesting.

definately gonna be interesting how they squash what, 10 hours? of film into a max 5 hour musical (i'm allowing that no-one wants to be there for a ful day, and that there's a huge amount of stuff that needs to be in, and the fans are dedicated enough to sit for a good 5 hours to watch it)

certainly hope i can make it to it.

Yep it will certainly be interesting to see how, not only they get it within a shorter time frame but what the songs are like :D - this may be a big disapointment!! Saying that I'm sure I'll still go and see it. Curiosity will get the best of me :angel:

definately

*cough* You should know better! :P

Anyway, back to the topic...I would definItely love to see this! I'm very intrigued :headscratch:

meh, its once every so often :P :P

actually, what gets me most when people quote, but can't bloody get the proper thing - so that it looks just like an ordinary post, its too bloody hard to read!! :headscratch:

ppl definitley need to be taught to make sure they've got the quote things in right!!! :P

and rant over, lets go back to where we were ;)

definately

*cough* You should know better! :jason:

Anyway, back to the topic...I would definItely love to see this! I'm very intrigued :headscratch:

yay, maybe we could go and see it together :thumbup:

i am more intrigued about the characters and what they will look like, i mean how can they find anyone to play Aragorn better than Viggo :gorgeous:

I think curiosity will drive most people to see it.... I love Lord of the Rings, in all it's forms, books, films and even the 80's cartoon that was never finished. But a musical....?? I think it will be awful! :firedevil:

hmm, I'm dubious! Curious enough to go and see it tho! Maybe we could organise something so we can all go together!?

Yeah! Well, me and Narago were thinking of going together, so I think it would be ace if others came along toooooooo...forum meet lol!

I suppose it all depends on cash though (eek!) :dance: