Organisers Booth Saturday 1pm

A007

I'll be there or in bar with gold pass holders

Come to the Organisers booth first, Richard. I'll try and tempt you with some Michael Turner discussion... :D

Thats very tempting you mentioned the R word lol.

I think the Star Wars talk is at that time which is where I'll be at.

Oh well, there you go. I won't be there. I don't think a lot of people will show actually due to the Star Wars talk. You might want to choose a different time.

Half 1 sounds good. Probably be better if you change the thread time to make it more appealing. There are more people going alone out there, somewhere...

Are you a big fan of Aspen Comics then

Edited by Aspen

Surely am but only quite recently. I first got into Michael Turner's work on Superman/Batman #8 and his Superman-Godfall arc with his then-protiege Talent Caldwell. I then got into Aspen Comics when I bought the Soulfire Collected Edition and have been trying to get all the back issues of Soulfire (up-to-date now) and Fathom (which I'm behind on but only on the sequel, hahaha).

I'm also big on action figures and recently bought the whole "Return of Supergirl" set which I reviewed for a site. A poor set based on likeness but the closest I can afford for 3D Aspen-style. I also have 3 Aspen lithographs (Superman Batman #11, Soulfire AspenStore Collected Edition and Fathom 2005 #0)

Surely am but only quite recently. I first got into Michael Turner's work on Superman/Batman #8 and his Superman-Godfall arc with his then-protiege Talent Caldwell. I then got into Aspen Comics when I bought the Soulfire Collected Edition and have been trying to get all the back issues of Soulfire (up-to-date now) and Fathom (which I'm behind on but only on the sequel, hahaha).

I'm also big on action figures and recently bought the whole "Return of Supergirl" set which I reviewed for a site. A poor set based on likeness but the closest I can afford for 3D Aspen-style. I also have 3 Aspen lithographs (Superman Batman #11, Soulfire AspenStore Collected Edition and Fathom 2005 #0)

Have you looked at the Aspenstore website the busts are great . Soulfire: Dying of The Lights also try Shrugged (The most recent addition to Aspen range)

I saw the Aspen, Kiani and Cannon busts in Diamond's Previews a couple of months ago and I quite like the Aspenstore's exclusive. I bought Dying of the Light and am getting Chaos Reign. As for Shrugged, I read the preview included with Wizard and its an interesting concept but I'm not a huge fan of Micah Gunnell. Add that to the fact I get too many comics as it is and variants/incentives don't help.

Look forward to seeing you Saturday

I saw the Aspen, Kiani and Cannon busts in Diamond's Previews a couple of months ago and I quite like the Aspenstore's exclusive. I bought Dying of the Light and am getting Chaos Reign. As for Shrugged, I read the preview included with Wizard and its an interesting concept but I'm not a huge fan of Micah Gunnell. Add that to the fact I get too many comics as it is and variants/incentives don't help.

Look forward to seeing you Saturday

God we have so much in common I get previews, wizard. Not sure about Cannon Hawke have you read that.

I can't remember, let me check...

I got the Prelude, #0 and #1 of Cannon Hawke but I can't remember reading them, probably since I'm so behind on Fathom, hahaha. I did read Dawn of War and I enjoyed that miniseries alot.

I can't remember, let me check...

I got the Prelude, #0 and #1 of Cannon Hawke but I can't remember reading them, probably since I'm so behind on Fathom, hahaha. I did read Dawn of War and I enjoyed that miniseries alot.

Fathom issue 9 out this week