What about Elijah Wood?

Thanks for answering me so fast.

I know sometimes in the small print for some events and other things that if something is cancelled you can't get a refund I just wanted to know before I bought a ticket.

I'm glad showmasters aren't the type of people to do that though.

i've heard of shows like that... i've also heard of a particular one where the entrance fee is high, tickets are extremely limited (i think to 1,000 total) and if you decide not to go, you don't get any refund whatsoever.

these are the same people who will give a bad name to the industry, and SM seem to have a pretty good track record ;):D

So how are you enjoying being "Dear Keeper..."?

lets just say everyone will be thankful i'm not goin to LFCC.

HEADS WOULD ROLL

:firedevil::unsure:

:P:jason::jason:

btw, tis me who added you to MSN. i said so in TT's test thread, but it got deleted quickly, so i'm sayin here so you definitely see it :P

Edited by Keeper

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin

btw, tis me who added you to MSN. i said so in TT's test thread, but it got deleted quickly, so i'm sayin here so you definitely see it :unsure:

Actually it's still there it's just invisible. That was what my test was :P

i've heard of shows like that... i've also heard of a particular one where the entrance fee is high, tickets are extremely limited (i think to 1,000 total) and if you decide not to go, you don't get any refund whatsoever.

these are the same people who will give a bad name to the industry, and SM seem to have a pretty good track record :jason::unsure:

However if you do not attend and have purchased a ticket I don't think SM are under any obligation to give you a refund as they were not able to sell that ticket to someone else.

So how are you enjoying being "Dear Keeper..."?

lets just say everyone will be thankful i'm not goin to LFCC.

HEADS WOULD ROLL

:firedevil::firedevil:

:jason::jason::jason:

btw, tis me who added you to MSN. i said so in TT's test thread, but it got deleted quickly, so i'm sayin here so you definitely see it :P

MSN ... message me so I know who you are.

Edited by feralmoggy

:unsure: I have a very bad feeling about this. It's very late in the day, they've still not made the tickets available, even though there shouldnt be anything particularly complicated about it, they've managed to get the others available quickly. Plus they've not announced an Elijah talk and he's always done talks at every convention he's done before. I'm thinking they're going to announce he's cancelled any time now. He's starting filming a new film any day. I hate all this uncertainty, I want a definitive answer pleeeease?

1. they've said they have to finalise details with Elijah, before announcing the shoot tickets.

2. 1-hour photoshoots, all-day signings, is he likely to have time for talks?

3. i can't see him being likely to cancel - not when he's agreed to the shoot so far. maybe he has to cut to one day?

Actually it's still there it's just invisible. That was what my test was :jason:

i didn't know you could do that!! :unsure:

• Showmasters Admin

:P I have a very bad feeling about this. It's very late in the day, they've still not made the tickets available, even though there shouldnt be anything particularly complicated about it, they've managed to get the others available quickly. Plus they've not announced an Elijah talk and he's always done talks at every convention he's done before. I'm thinking they're going to announce he's cancelled any time now. He's starting filming a new film any day. I hate all this uncertainty, I want a definitive answer pleeeease?

It'll be soon I'm sure.

I posted just yesterday that SM are sorting out some final details with Elijah. They don't want to start selling the tickets until these are sorted.

I very much doubt Elijah will do a talk as he is already having 1 hour a day away from signing with the photo shoots.

Actually it's still there it's just invisible. That was what my test was ;)

i didn't know you could do that!! :jason:

It was something that was added in the last board upgrade. I was having a play :D

some quick mod on here who deleted that other thread

:unsure:

*spins guns*

oh you sharp shooter you

;):jason:

cheers for that, hopefully now the stirrers will quiet a bit :P

hey that's not fair, I wasnt meaning to stir, I was genuinely worried. Myself and many others have been waiting so long for this chance, it's hard to believe it's actually happening and I think I had a right to be worried after the delays. Now SM have confirmed that he IS coming I can breathe easier.

cheers for that, hopefully now the stirrers will quiet a bit :P

hey that's not fair, I wasnt meaning to stir, I was genuinely worried. Myself and many others have been waiting so long for this chance, it's hard to believe it's actually happening and I think I had a right to be worried after the delays. Now SM have confirmed that he IS coming I can breathe easier.

apologies, i don't actually mean you ;)

there's others who cause fears to spread without any reason.