Anyone like wolves?

Alx

umm... kay...

well, i'm afraid i'm not on first name terms with any... actually, i'm not even on 'running away' terms with any...

err...

but yeah, they seem to be doin ok, on their regular diet of chickens... :WINCE:

Im thinking of going to a place, where you can meet go into the fields with the wolves, you take them for a walk etc, see them being fed feed them etc, that sort of thing...

I will post a link once I have booked, because you have to book in advance, and thers not many spaces left this year, so I need to agree dates and book it before telling the world :WINCE: lol.

Oh yeh and its £60 for 2 people, so its not the cheapest day out..

Alex

I'll try and give you a sensible reply....

I used to work in a zoo and we had a small pack of wolves. The zoo also arranged special 'meet the wolves sessions' like yours, So hopefully I can give you valuble info.

Right, the plus side.... Everyone went away exterely happy from their encounter. Spending time with such an awesome animal is something I think everyone should experience! £60 for 2 people is a bargin as far as I know.

And now the down side.... 'Tame' wolves are NOT like dogs (but you knew that right?) They decide who they like and don't like. The alph female in the pack we had took an instant dislike to me for some reason. (and several other people) They had to radio me (us) to stay clear whenever they were taking her out because if she'd ever seen me she would have killed me! Even though the wolves were walked on chains, if any of them had decided to attack someone there is nothing the keepers could have done. (That was one of our zoos best kept secrets!)

Anyway I hope you have a nice time!!

No, seriously, There was never any incidents at our zoo in all the years they walked the wolves in public. You will have a great time and take away some fantastic memories that not everyone gets the chance to experience. Have fun!!

www.anglianwolf.com

its a great place specifically for wolves. Havent booked, not sure if Ican make any of the remaining dates on this year.. so ther you are.

Alex

www.anglianwolf.com

its a great place specifically for wolves. Havent booked, not sure if Ican make any of the remaining dates on this year.. so ther you are.

Alex

Thank you! :poki: I hope that you do find time to go, it sounds great.