SW photo shoot?

Skylover

we have an EW photo shoot so what about a SW photo shoot now? since we not sure to get a posed pic with the princess. And why not having Mayhew, Fisher, Blake and Kenny on the same pic? would be awesome :YAHOO: please! :vader:

surely though that arrangement might change closer to the time? :YAHOO:

ultimately though its gonna be up to the guests... if carrie doesn't want to do a photo shoot, then she won't do it :vader:

and maybe there won't be sufficent space to realistically allow the logistics? i haven't seen the venue, and even if i had, the only ones who can truly answer the issue of space are sm themselves

why do them at the end? if you sit all day looking at people you don't necessarily like, signing bits of paper, you're gonna be drained.

as for less busy times - its kinda hard to predict when someone will/won't be busy. but then, if a guest isn't so busy, you might be allowed to get your photo taken with them when they sign the autograph. in which case, why do you want to spend your money on a group picture?

unless the logistics can be worked out, i admit i doubt it will be done. but the logistics have to work out that there's likely to be a profit, otherwise NO business could let it run.

as i've said, anything is possible - and they're star wars guests, so i can't ppredict how popular they'll be, but personally, i wouldn't hold much hope for most of them :YAHOO:

do the photo shoots after the event has finished or near the end when the guests arn't as busy

no way carrie fisher will do a photo shoot but the others might

Im not interested to pay for a photo group if Carrie is not in it :YAHOO: