1.30 too late to arrive?! Help

Hi guys.

I'm travelling from Hertfordshire to Milton but can't get a lift till 12pm which means I'll get to collectormania at 1pm at the earliest. Is this too late to see the 4 LOTR guys (Elijah, Sean, Andy and Dom) cos I know it's going to be really busy :lol: and I don't want to miss out.

What do you think? Any help would be great, Thanks!

sunday will be packed trust me 12.00 and any later will be too late to see elijah, sean etc. I got my ticket for robert englund at c3 at like 11.30 on the saturday and only just managed to see him as i had such a late number, if robert was busy imagine how busy the lotr guys will be!

Ok so is like 8am too late?! I really really wanna meet Elijah.. ok so i don't really fancy hanging around for hours literally hours to meet him but i have Iyrai Limon,Tony head to meet inbetween then.. and then my friend wants to meet danny Green (names??) She's a *very* big anime/yu-Gi-Oh fan..

But i mean what time does the actual event start? Anybody know?? when do tickets actually start being handed out?

WHAT!? 500?! OMG!! that's just like the EoD videos!1 out of 2500 people that went only 300 copies are made.. knowing my luck there will be none left when i order :D

Well if it starts at 9/10 am i should get there.. maybe..

do you pick up your ticket for each day on the day or can people going tomorrow and saturday get tickets for Sunday? Because that's unfair lol that means cannot meet Elijah!! but argh OMG only 500!! will have to rush to get there.. i bet there will be 100's of people Qing to try and get an ELijah ticket.. i will have to get there early then.. please no one go early and Q lol please!!

OOh im going from hertfordshire, get the coach from watford station . It leaves at 9:15 on sunday. .not sure about the saturday times.

u r?!!!! omg!!! thats where im going from!!! theres a bus!

i was told there wasnt! im going by train, how long does the bus take and how much is it?

Well if C3 is anything to go by more than 500 people will get to queue because people always give there tickets to other people when they are leaving, its very annoying, hopefully they will be taking the tickets from people when they join the queue this time so that should reduce the waiting time by maybe an hour but you will still have along wait and anyone wanting to see Anthony Head, he is also very very popular, he had the longest queue at C2 so I wouldnt be suprised if his queue was a 2 or 3 hour wait but doesnt really bother me because if I miss him at C4 he only lives about 5 miles down the road from me :lol:

OOh im going from hertfordshire, get the coach from watford station . It leaves at 9:15 on sunday. .not sure about the saturday times.

u r?!!!! omg!!! thats where im going from!!! theres a bus!

i was told there wasnt! im going by train, how long does the bus take and how much is it?

YUp theres a coach going to MK. I think its £ 17 or something, takes about an hour to get up there. I think :D