• Yes
    • YOU BET!!!!!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin

Hi,

I am afraid I have had to remove several posts from this topic, made by a new user representing himself as Andy Serkis in order to promote his website.

I spoke with Mr Serkis this afternoon and he had no knowledge of these posts or of the website, and so I felt it only fair to remove the previous posts so as not to mislead other forum users or mis-represent the real Andy Serkis.

In future will new members please choose a user name which can not be misused in this way, and refrain from trying to mislead other users by pretending to be one of our guests!

Showmasters

Hey Houdinia - I have joined..... user 00011 at your service!

As for the conversation about C4 - I asked him if he had had fun this weekend and would he be back next time - his answer was along the lines of "oh most defenitely, I have had a great time here". Bless him!!!!!!! :headscratch:

As for the conversation about C4 - I asked him if he had had fun this weekend and would he be back next time - his answer was along the lines of "oh most defenitely, I have had a great time here". Bless him!!!!!!! :headscratch:

These are good tidings indeed.....

As for the conversation about C4 - I asked him if he had had fun this weekend and would he be back next time - his answer was along the lines of "oh most defenitely, I have had a great time here". Bless him!!!!!!! :lol:

He certainly looked as if he was enjoying himself to me!

;)

Hi,

I am afraid I have had to remove several posts from this topic, made by a new user representing himself as Andy Serkis in order to promote his website.

I spoke with Mr Serkis this afternoon and he had no knowledge of these posts or of the website, and so I felt it only fair to remove the previous posts so as not to mislead other forum users or mis-represent the real Andy Serkis.

In future will new members please choose a user name which can not be misused in this way, and refrain from trying to mislead other users by pretending to be one of our guests!

Showmasters

Sorry Showmasters for double posting on several topics, but I feel I need to air my views.

It makes me really mad when I see people doing that. Theres a certain someone on another forum I attend and they do not use the particular actors in questions names but the characters in the films they portray. I know they are just being stupid, but I have cautioned them because if they do that again on another website, an offical one, they could get into serious trouble.

These 'certain' people pretend they are the actors and everyone takes them seriously. I reckon they should be taught a lesson, but I dont think I should tell someone because they are just doing it for a joke but I mean, if they did it on the official lord of the rings forum they could get into serious trouble for misleading people and pretending to be someone else.

i didnt see the posts put up by the 'imposter' but i probably wold've been pissed if i had...

i agree with orlando lover... lol :D when people do things like that on the internet its just stupid and shows they have nothing better to do with their time and/or they're so unhappy with the person that they are that they have to pretend to be someone else...

nyes.. my views!

andy should come tho!

I know the showmasters did the responsible thing (much respect)

but can I just say that only an idiot would have believed it was the real Andy Serkis.

The posts were ridiculously stupid. I for one wasn't offended.

Get a grip!