FF7 and FF7 AC for C10

Darkman

Thats right, talk about planning ahead, hey?

Anyways:

FF7:

Cloud Strife - Jay (gears?)

Tifa Lockhart - Scorch

Aeris Gainsborough -

Barret Wallace -

Red XIII -

Cait Sith -

Cid Highwind -

Yuffie Kisaragi -

Vincent Valentine -

FF7 AC:

Cloud Strife -

Tifa Lockhart -

Aerith Gainsborough - rel

Barret Wallace -

Red XIII -*

Cait Sith -

Cid Highwind -*

Yuffie -*

Vincent -*

The Turks -

Elena-

Rude-

Reno- Turkfox

Tseng -

Bad guys:

Sephiroth-legolassie malfoy

Remnants- Kadaj - the lady.

Some have no different costume than the game, so they are asterisk'd.

Oh yeah, and saturday.

Edited by Darkman

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:P

bad evie.

BAD!

They are froma damned good game for the PSX, name of final fantasy 7, the movie of the game which follows on from where the game leaves us is a called Final fantasy : Advent children.

Both are very good and the costumes are pretty much always damned fabulous.

Pleasepleaseplease can I be Reno? He's my favourite. :unsure:

Also, you missed Tseng from the Turks list - he was in the game and the film. I'm a firm believer in Tseng/Reno so you have to put him in there!

I may change my mind and decide to be Kadaj... just to warn you.

Pleasepleaseplease can I be Reno? He's my favourite. 

Also, you missed Tseng from the Turks list - he was in the game and the film. I'm a firm believer in Tseng/Reno so you have to put him in there!

I may change my mind and decide to be Kadaj... just to warn you.

Rude and Reno were hilarious in the movie!

Reno: "Is it chasing us?"

Rude: "I'm not looking!"

Yazoo: "Don't talk about mother that way."

Loz: "You meanie!"

Reno: "Your ma's cool... What the hell am I saying?!"

If everyone's cos-ing FF at C10, then I'll snap up Tifa.

I'm sure Yuffie's costume is different...and Tiffa's has a different skirt on in FFVII AC

but there you go

True, what i meant to say was that it was different enough to require a different costume. Sephi was pretty much identical in both, cloud however was radically different.

Vincent got a new claw and upgraded cloak, but not enough to require a new costume.

I would be up for doing Sephiroth but I'm not sure what costumes I'm doing for C10 as yet.

969136[/snapback]

You would rule as Sephiroth!

I hope you get the chance to do it!

970274[/snapback]

I would love to do it. Once I know what else I'm doing I can plan for it. I keep everyone posted.

Tifa Lockhart - Scorch(hotpants? hotpants,hotpants,hotpants,hotpants,hotpants,hotpants,hotpants,hotpants,hotpants

,hotpants!)

Are you trying to tell me something?!

It'll be the original get-up from the game. The tight white tee, the short skirt and cool combat boots!

I'm on board for doing Sephiroth. I am planning do him for another events as well so it would make sense to do him again. I will be fully winged for the other event. That might be tricky round a shopping mall so I won't do the wings for C10. I will be building the sword myself as he never has it sheathed I'll have to build it safely out of foam. Thankfully I don't need to wig for it (I hate wigs). I will need extra hair as mine isn't long enough.

The only prob I have as that I have a shrek group penciled in for Sat (I will be 'Chraming'). I would prefer to do this. I'll see what I can do.

I'll be forgoing the wig thing, even though my hair is neither long nor dark brown. It's a good thing Tifa's outfit is relatively simple. The only that might prove to be awkward in finding is a decent set of leather gloves.

I'll be forgoing the wig thing, even though my hair is neither long nor dark brown. It's a good thing Tifa's outfit is relatively simple. The only that might prove to be awkward in finding is a decent set of leather gloves.

What kind of gloves do you need? I got my Malfoy ones locally for about £8. which is very good for leather gloves.

I'm going have to learn to walk in platform shoes as I need the extra height to be Sephi. Do we have a Cloud yet. Or will I get tpo torment Chavs.

SADLY we are cloudless, im trying to persuade my 6'2 friend to be the stumpy buster-wielding cloud. but its not looking too good.

I feel we need at least one full working party. Vincent, tifa and WHOM? need at least three to fight off the turk and the one winged angel.