Looking for James & Oliver Phelps pics

BBLuv

Hello everybody,

I´m looking for James & Oliver Phelps pictures to put them on my Phelps twins site.

Please send your pictures to this email: Webmaster@phelps-twins.de

We are running the english/german James & Oliver Phelps site calls Phelpsaholics.

More information about this site in my signature.

Thank you! ^_^

P.S. Greetings to Sabi, Rainbowsparkle, Sam, Nadine, Kelly and Kirsty. It was a wicked weekend

Hiya

Can you remember me, I took some photos Of you at C9, can you email me at ian.king424@ntlworld.com so I can send you them, my user name is dixonhill.

We spokw about the Dr Who costumes at the Forum party sunday night. You were waving at me on moday but I did not see you sorry, I was wearing glasses and have dark brown hair, please contact me please.

Regards Ian

Hey here's my picture with the twins, you can use it on your site no problem

James and Oliver Picture

Ellie x x x

968473[/snapback]

Hey, I'm looking for pictures too. Hi Chrissy! Haven't talked to you in a bit. What's up?

http://www.joptwins.com

968790[/snapback]

Hey Kitty! Nice to hear from you. Yeah, I was still working on my new layout, to plan the trip to UK...going to work and so on.

Did you see my videos from them?

No, I did not. I will go look at them when my computer is not being a complete jerk. But, I have been busy too. I have a to do list a mile long. I was wondering, I wanted to make a few bookmarks for my site. Would I be stepping on any toes if I made any?

No, I did not. I will go look at them when my computer is not being a complete jerk. But, I have been busy too. I have a to do list a mile long. I was wondering, I wanted to make a few bookmarks for my site. Would I be stepping on any toes if I made any?

969498[/snapback]

Happy 18th birthday btw :lol::P