My Death Eater Costume

Hi all. I thought I post these and see what you think. It is a work in progress so the pointy hat hasn't been done yet.

The robe

Collar and cuffs made from velvet. The rest made from suiting fabric. Its fully lined with velcro fasternings (I couldn't be bothered with 20 button holes). the snake buttons have yet to be attached.

DEmalfoy7.jpg

DEmalfoy4.jpg

DEmalfoy3.jpg

DEmalfoy1.jpg

This next one shows what I'll be wearing underneath. I'll wearing plain black suit trousers and smart shoes. I will also be wearing long black gloves (not shown) and a black top (not shown).

DEmalfoy2.jpg

I'm glad you posted the actual film pic, as I didn't really remember the robes that well....Yours is gonna be great tho...

Are you wearing it to LFCC? I sorta want to wear my Tonks, but I've got too many others to choose from, and can't fit it in...LOL

Wow the costume is looking fantastic Em! Can't wait to see it at the next event....keep up the great work!!! :WAVE:

JaY (Gears?!?)>>>>>>>Casanova????? Can't wait to see that as well...DT looks great in the pics I have seen.

• 2 weeks later...

WOW!!

You realize that you're like, amazing, don't you? I'd quite happily kill to be able to create costumes like you can. I'm totally going to be bothering you for advise when I make my Casanova.

No probs. Ask away (am I going to regret this?)

WOW!!

You realize that you're like, amazing, don't you? I'd quite happily kill to be able to create costumes like you can. I'm totally going to be bothering you for advise when I make my Casanova.

Possibly... :P Oh and I keep meaning to ask.. do I ask to joing Team Savvy on here or go on the page? If I could...?

WOW!!

Possibly... ;) Oh and I keep meaning to ask.. do I ask to joing Team Savvy on here or go on the page? If I could...?

To join TS you need to meet at least two of the original members (see list). You've met me so you just need to meet one more. I'll mention you so that next time we are together we can meet you. Website has unfortunatly died. we hope to re-set it up in thenear furture.

Emma xx

Heres the finished copstume.

The Hood

It was made out of pvc and had the dark mark painted on a piece of green leatherette to stand out. The snake buttons are complete and the pendent now added. Photos by Kurgan and Orca.

NOTFADEAWAY007.jpg

nfadeatheater.jpg

Malfoy.jpg

Unmasked

this shows the buttons and pendent.

unmasked.jpg

Alot people said I looked better carring the mask rather than wearing it. They couldn't work out which charater I was being as my hair wasn't that visable.

Emma xx

You need to grow your hair a bit then Precious! :pyth: I can tell who you are with it on, but I know who you are.. so that may be cheating. But you really look fab in it. Really rather Scary. Thank God I'm already dead when you get to the Graveyard, I'd be shaking in my Nike's.

(I think I met Jack at C7. I was Gambit at the time.. or possibly Ron. But I definitely met Jack when we were both crewing, he was looking after that Jedi Lady and I took over for a bit!)

WOW!!

Possibly... :D Oh and I keep meaning to ask.. do I ask to joing Team Savvy on here or go on the page? If I could...?

you mean yes ;):P :P

btw... crap, if i saw that comin at me, i'd be scared!! seriously good costume!!!!

• 1 month later...

Just found this via the Jason Isaacs website. Its a clear shot of a life size DE Lucius taken at a comic con event. It clearly shows the hood and the mask. It looks like I might have to rework them.

comiccon42.jpg

Btw, slighty off topic. I may have another recurit. He wants to be one of the Death Eaters that appear in book 5 (I can't remeber the characters name). I'm helping with the costume and giving him my spare mask.

Leggy xx