School Reunion

bonogirl81

Wasn't it great? Lovely to see Sarah again aswell, she always was my fave companion. I admit the "My Sarah Jane" line had me in tears!! Tony Head was awesome too, loved the "Forget the shooty dog thing!" lol :)

Can't wait for this Saturdays ep, I've read some amazing reviews, apparently it is gonna be excellent!

totaly agree with every word

the " show dowen " between Antony head and the Doctor was the best i have ever seein , so much clase .

funy he playes a bat <lol> kind of a reminder of the buffy days ... <lol>^_^

curio type question...

giles killed... ben, wasn't it? glory's alter?

remember he said somethin about 'buffy's not like us' ?

could dr who be a tie-in...he's not entirely of the mortal world (though not godly) or at least... not entirely from OUR world (after all, glory came from another dimension...)?

just a thought... particularly since the two charachters are rather similar... knowledge is power and all that... ^_^

God, I loved it!

I cried my eyes out!

"My Sarah Jane" *sob*

And K-9, a tin dog, has better ideas than Mickey, lol. But at least he got there in the end.

Ooh, I hope they bring her back again sometimes, she's my favourite companion ever!!

I know we are only three episodes in, but School Reunion is the best of the new series. The best maybe, since Father's Day.

I too felt a small welling at "My Sarah Jane", and somewhere Jon Pertwee was smiling. Tom lives in France, so he probably didn't see it .......

It raised some excellent points about how The Doctor leaves you back home (nearly) and vanishes from your life, and what any given companion actually means to him. Good to see Mickey on board full-time now. The chemistry between Rose and the 9th Doctor was different, and if she fancied the 10th as well, she'd just be a tramp :clap: - it takes a third person to offset the chemistry now.

"Oh my god, I'm the tin dog" :(

I'm so glad the episode seemed "natural", they didn't just crowbar SJ and K9 in for the sake of it, nice reference to Christmas day etc.

Of course SJ and Rose would hate each other and become friends, of course K9 would sacrifice himself, only to re-appear later, of course they would all live happily ever after, but School Reunion proudly managed to make cliques WORK !

It was just a bit handy how they could suddenly use the creatures' food to kill them ..... not sure that part all tied up as well as it might have, but the SJ/K9 stuff and the episode as a whole was rocking !

I don't see why fancing the 10th should make her a "Tramp" afterall he's still the Doctor! anyway, I get the impession that their relationship is allot more of a having fun together like mates sort, but they do still have a history and with that comes a chemistry. I just hope Mickey doesn't become a bit of a third wheel. I feel that Rose is gonna have a hard time now, having to divide her time between the two men, I reckon one of them will have to give. Maybe her exit from the show will be her choosing Mickey in the end.

Any way, enough rambling, I'm loving the new series and am left dieing for the next episode every week!

Naomi

:poki:

Strange concept there... lol... and wouldn't it be funny if we actually found out later that Buffy was only one of the Doctor's previous companions... lol?!

968795[/snapback]

we now enter the " wired " zoon

were nothing is as it was and everything is mix up

My god man Buffy/ angel are the Docs companions hehehehehe can you just see it Buffy and the gang at the last eps then a wired sound and a blue box....complete sentence

But 1 thing i'll say Antony head as a bat from outer spce :YAHOO::rolleyes::whistling:

that is the best eps so far and i reeeealy hope the'l do another eps with Antony , dont think he got blowen away.

Strange concept there... lol... and wouldn't it be funny if we actually found out later that Buffy was only one of the Doctor's previous companions... lol?!

968795[/snapback]

My god man Buffy/ angel are the Docs companions hehehehehe can you just see it Buffy and the gang at the last eps then a wired sound and a blue box....complete sentence

975502[/snapback]

thats just WRONG :D:P

there'd be no contest... "Invasion of the Timelords" - the demons would run if they thought there was more than one blue box!! :D:D

• 3 weeks later...